Yuv(a)raj(a) (Sanskrit: युवराज) is an Indian title for the crown prince, and the heir apparent to the throne of an Indian (notably Hindu) kingdom or (notably in the Mughal Empire or British Raj) princely state. It is usually applied to the eldest son of a Raja (King) or Maharaja (Great King), a kshatriya chief ruling one of the former kingdoms or vassal-rank princely states.
- Yuvraj Singh (politician), was an Indian Politician and two times MP from Katihar.
- Yuvaraj Dhayalan, Tamil film assistant director
- Yuvraj Hans, a Punjabi actor and singer
- Yuvraj Singh, an Indian cricketer
- Yuvraj Walmiki, an Indian professional field hockey player
- D D Sharma (2005). Panorama of Indian Anthroponomy: (an Historical, Socio-cultural & Linguistic Analysis of Indian Personal Names. Mittal Publications. pp. 275–. ISBN 978-81-8324-078-9.
- Amil Shori (11 August 2014). Indian Rajarshi And Greek Philosopher King: Principles of Good Governance. Partridge Publishing India. pp. 31–. ISBN 978-1-4828-1976-2.