|Yes, Yes, Nanette|
|Directed by||Stan Laurel|
|Written by||Carl Harbaugh|
|Produced by||Hal Roach|
Yes, Yes, Nanette is a 1925 American silent film comedy starring Lyle Tayo and James Finlayson. It also features Oliver Hardy and was co-directed by Stan Laurel. Yes, Yes, Nanatte is a parody of the contemporary musical comedy No, No, Nanette.
- Lyle Tayo as Nanette
- Jimmie Finlayson as Hillory, the new husband
- Jack Gavin as Father of Ten Children
- Grant Gorman as Sonny
- Sally O'Neil as Daughter (as Sue O'Neill)
- Lyle Tayo as The Bride
- Oliver Hardy as Her former sweetheart (as "Babe" Hardy)
- Pete the Pup
- "Short Subjects and Serials". Motion Picture News (Jul-Aug 1925): 320. July 18, 1925. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- "Feature Release Chart". Motion Picture News (Jul-Aug 1925): 976. August 22, 1925. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Yes, Yes, Nanette". Silent Era. Retrieved August 27, 2008.