|Directed by||Roy Del Ruth|
|Screenplay by||Darryl F. Zanuck|
|Based on||Wolf's Clothing|
by Arthur Somers Roche
Patsy Ruth Miller
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Wolf's Clothing is a 1927 American comedy film directed by Roy Del Ruth and written by Darryl F. Zanuck. The film stars Monte Blue, Patsy Ruth Miller, John Miljan, Douglas Gerrard, Lew Harvey and Ethan Laidlaw. The film was released by Warner Bros. on January 15, 1927.
- Monte Blue as Barry Baline
- Patsy Ruth Miller as Minnie Humphrey
- John Miljan as Johnson Craigie
- Douglas Gerrard as Herbert Candish
- Lew Harvey as Vanelli
- Ethan Laidlaw as Vanelli's Pal
- J.C. Fowler as Hotel Manager
- Walter Rodgers as Hotel Doctor
- Arthur Millett as Hotel Detective
- John Webb Dillion as Crook 'Doctor'
- Lee Moran as Millionaire
- Paul Panzer as Tough
- Charles Haefeli as Tough
- Jack Cooper as Tough
- Kalla Pasha as Ship Captain
- Jack Curtis as Sailor
- Eddie Sturgis as Sailor
- "Wolf's Clothing (1927) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- Hal Erickson. "Wolf's Clothing (1927) - Roy Del Ruth". AllMovie. Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- "Wolf's Clothing". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Wolf's Clothing
- Wolf's Clothing at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:lost Warner Bros. films - 1927