This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Willy Borsus (born 4 April 1962) is a Belgian politician. He is a member of the Reformist Movement (MR). He was the 14th Minister-President of Wallonia from the 28th of July 2017 to the 13th of September 2019.
Political mandates previously or currently held
- 1988–present: Municipal Councillor of Somme-Leuze
- 1995–present: Mayor of Somme-Leuze
- 1994-2004: Provincial Councillor of Namur
- 1995-2000: President of the Provincial Council of Namur
- 2000-2004: group leader the Provincial Council of Namur
- 2004-2014: Walloon and French Community MP
- 2008-2009: First Deputy Chairman of the Parliament of the French Community
- 2009-2014: Group Leader in the Walloon Parliament
- 2014–2017: Federal Minister for the Middle Classes, Independents, Small and Medium Enterprises, Agriculture and Social Integration in the Michel Government
- 2017-2019: Minister-President of Wallonia
- 2019–present : Vice-President of Wallonia; Minister of Economy, Foreign Trade, Spatial Planning and Agriculture.
- "Willy Borsus | Connaître la Wallonie". connaitrelawallonie.wallonie.be. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- "Un gouvernement wallon à sept ministres, Willy Borsus devient ministre-président". rtbf.be. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Accueil - MR". MR (in French). Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- "Willy Borsus | Minister van Middenstand, Zelfstandigen, KMO's, Landbouw en Maatschappelijke integratie belast met het beleid inzake het spoorwegsysteem en met de regulering van het spoor- en luchtverkeer". borsus.belgium.be. Retrieved 2016-07-30.