|This is a WikiProject, an area for focused collaboration among Wikipedians. New participants are welcome; please feel free to participate!|
Articles for deletion
- 08 Jun 2021 – Adam Beniquez AfDed by Wallyfromdilbert (t · c) was closed as delete by Ritchie333 (t · c) on 16 Jun 2021; see discussion ( )
Categories for discussion
- 18 Jun 2021 – Category:Minority Leaders of the House of Representatives of Puerto Rico was CfDed by Woko Sapien (t · c); see discussion
Good article nominees
- 26 May 2021 – No Quiero Na' Regala'o was GA nominated by Magiciandude (t · c); start discussion
- 23 May 2021 – Loco de Amor (Jerry Rivera song) was GA nominated by Magiciandude (t · c); start discussion
- 21 May 2021 – Canción Bonita was GA nominated by Rodney Araujo (t · c); see discussion
- 15 May 2021 – The Cup of Life was GA nominated by آرمین هویدایی (t · c); start discussion
Articles to be split
- 12 Apr 2021 – Military history of Puerto Rico is proposed for splitting by Buidhe (t · c); see discussion
Articles for creation
Click to watch (Subscribe via RSS Atom) · Find Article Alerts for other topics!
See box for listing:
The Standards page has information on how to manage specifics on Puerto Rico articles.
See Portal:Puerto Rico.
To join WikiProject Puerto Rico, add your username to the following template.
Thank you for your help! Please move your username back to the active list when you can participate again.
- Ahnoneemoos (talk · contribs) economy, executive branch, politics
- Buaidh (talk · contribs) 20:34:22, 18 March 2019 (UTC) – WikiProject templates and categories.
- Caballero1967 (talk · contribs) colonial, emancipation, environmental, and the rest
- Caribbean H.Q. (talk · contribs) - Early colonial history, biology, medicine, assorted sports.
- Ljvillanueva (talk · contribs) - ecology, fauna
- Nelsondenis248 (talk · contribs) - sportspeople, biographies, politics
- Yuki37 (talk · contribs) - biographies, municipal histories
|[[Category:WikiProject Puerto Rico participants]]||none|
Barnstar of National Merit
To be awarded to dedicated users whose contributions and dedication to articles regarding Puerto Rico are above and beyond from what is normally expected and have helped provide a positive image of the island.
- "Recipient should have at least one featured article about Puerto Rico" or
- "Has created a significant amount of Puerto Rico related articles".