It's time to create and expand articles. Go ahead.
It is announced that
Community that adds the most number of words or bytes during this edit-a-thon will be awarded a trophy during WikiConference India 2016. We expect that if you participate in this edit-a-thon, you'll create or expand at least 3 articles. However you may work on as many as articles you want.
- Please note: as User:AshLin said- our aim must not be winning the competition, but we should try to create useful and meaningful content.
For an article to be considered as part of this Punjab Edit-a-thon, it must adhere to the following rules:
- The new article must be created between 0:00 UTC on 1 July 2016 and 23:59 UTC on 6 August 2016.
- Creation/Expansion rule: If you are creating a new article the new article must have a minimum length (the prose count excludes templates, infoboxes, references, etc.).
If you are expanding an existing article, you need to expand this article by at least 2500 bytes, (the word count excludes templates, infoboxes, references, etc.)
- The articles should not copyright violation content and should follow verifiability and other important policies of Wikipedia.
|Please note: The edit-a-thon is closed now. Please don't add more article(s)|
Once you have joined, you can add this userbox to your userpage.
- ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk (articles' list will be here)
- Jim Carter (Sukhpal Vir Singh Hasrat, Jagdish Bhola, Needhi Singh, Bahadurgarh Fort, Ala Singh, Akal Academy, Anant Public High School, Apollo Public School, Army Public School, Patiala, Baba Appo Aap Guru Nanak Public School, Blossoms Senior Secondary School, Budha Dal Public School, Career Academy, Patiala, D.A.V Centenary Public School, The Helix Oxford Smart School, Excelsior Convent School, Golden Public School, Guru Nanak Foundation Public School, Guru Teg Bahadur Public School, Holy Angles School, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Patiala, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Patiala)
- Titodutta (Eho Hamara Jeevna, Kothe Kharak Singh, Hind-Pak Bordernama, Laal Batti, Experience Punjab — On the Road (created))
- ( Top performer) : GSS – Articles created: Panj Dhera, Ramgarh, Rurka Khurd, Tarkhan Mazara, Jajo Mazara, Bainapur, Bakapur, Bhandal Buta, Bhandal Dona, Bhandal Himmat, Begampur, Chachrari, Chak Dhotran, Cholang,Chuheki,Dadwindi,Dalla,Dandupur,Dariewal,Daula,Depewal,Derasaidan,Dewa Singhwala,Doda Kamman,Doda Sodagar,Dodawazir,Daduwal, Dalewal, Dalla, Danduwal, Darapur, Dhanda, Dhani Pind, Dhinpur, Gadra, Gag Alias Dhagara, Ghurka, Gohawar, Gura, Gursian Piran, Hardo Sangha, Hardo Sheikh, Hradaspur, Indna Kalaske, Jago Sangha, Jaitowal, Jaja Kalan, Jalo Bhati, Jand, Johal, Kandola Khurd, Khela, Khojpur, Kutbewal, Ladhar Khurd, Lakhanpal, Langrian, Lehal, Machhiana, Mahal, Matfallu, Sabar Koti, Mathadda Khurd, Mau, Mao Sahib, Muthada Kalan, Mithra, Mowai, Nanu Mazara, Nat, Yudhvir Manak, Nawan Pind Naicha, Pabwan, Pandori Jagir, Pandori Musharkati, Pasla, Pasli, Powadra, Qadian, Rajauri, Rajgomal, Ranwan, Rara, Rupowal, Sadhara, Sagarpur, Samrai, Sargundi, Sarhali, Shadipur, Shampur, Shamsabad, Sheikhupur, Sherpur, Sidhu Hari Singh, Sidhu Mutsadi, Sunar Khurd, Sundar Tatar, Surja, Tagar, Takhar, Thammanwal, Umarpur, Uppal Bhupa, Uppal Khalsa, Addi, Aulakh, Awan Chaharmi, Baghela, Bal Hukmi, Bal Kohna, Baloki, Bangiwal, Bara Aslam, Bara Sidhpur, Bath, Baupur, Behar, Bhodipur, Bila Nawab, Bir Baloki, Bir Udhowal, Bitlan, Bulanda, Chak Pirpur, Chuhar, Dhadda Dilkhapur, Dhadda Haripur, Dhadda Hundal, Dhadda Lehna, Dhuggar, Durgawal, Dherian, Fazalpur, Gandhran, Gill, Haer, Haripur, Jahangir, Jamaitgarh Alias Khosa, Chak Isharwal, Chak Jethpur, Chananpur, Chander Sain, Chandpur, Chhatowali, Chuhan, Chuharwali, Chukhiara, Damudarpur, Dhanal, Dhandaur, Dhandauri, Dhepur, Diwali, Dolike Sunderpur, Duhra, Dumunda, Ghurial, Goalpind, Gopalpur, Halotali, Hamiri Khera, Hardo Pharala, Hazara, Jaganpur, Jagral, Jagrawan, Jaitewali, Jalbhe, Jalpot, Jandiali, Jethpur, Kabulpur, Kadianwali, Kalra, Kandola, Kangniwal, Kapur Pind, Karari, Kathar, Khiala, Khichipur, Khurdpur, Kishanpur, Kot Kalan, Kot Khurd, Kotla, Sidhupur, Sindhar, Sufipind, Talwandi Butian, Talwandi Madho, Talwandi Sanghra, Thamunwal, Theh Kushalgarh, Tut Shersingh, Yusafpur Allewal, Yusafpur Darewal, Dhin, Arjanwal, Bahudinpur, Bambianwali, Barsal, Bhagwanpur, Bhojowal, Bolina, Budhiana, Chak Daulatpur, Mulewal Brahmana, Mulewal Khaira, Mundi Chohlian, Mundi Kasu, Mundi Shehrian, Muridwal, Nahl, Namazipur, Nangal Ambian, Nasirpur, Naurangpur, Nawan Qila, Nawanpind Akaliwala, Nawanpind Donawala, Nawanpind Khalewal, Nihaluwal, Pandher, Paraliwala, Parana, Parjian Kalan, Parjian Khurd, Pato Kalan, Pato Khurd, Pipli, Punian, Raiwal Dona, Rame, Rame Taharpur, Raunt, Rayewal Bet, Reru, Rupewali, Sabuwal, Sadiqpur, Sahlapur, Saidpur Jhiri, Sajanwal, Salah Nagar, Salaich, Saleman (village), Sand, Sangatpur, Sarangwal , Shekhewal, Shergarh, Sichewali, Kotli Kamboan, Kular, Kutbiwal, Laksian, Langewal, Mahmonwal, Mala, Malliwal, Malupur, Manak, Manakpur, Mandala, Mandi Kalu, Meda, Mehmuwal Yusafpur, Mianwal Araian, Mirpur Saidan, Miani, Makhi, Mirzapur, Motipur, Mulewal Araian, Mulewal Brahmana, Mulewal Khaira, Killi, Kohar Kalan, Kohar Khurd, Kotha, Kotla Heran, Kotla Surajmal, Kakar Khurd, Kamalpur, Kang Kalan, Kang Khurd, Kanian Kalan, Kanian Khurd, Kara Ramsingh, Kasupur, Khanpur Rajputan, Khosa, Kakar Kalan, Janian Chahal, Janian, Jamsher, Jalanpur Kalan, Jalalpur Khurd, Jakopur Khurd, Indowal, Ida, Heran, Haveli, Gehlan, Gatti Raipur, Gatti Pir Bakhsh, Gatta Mundi Kasu, Gadaipur, Fazalwal, Fatehpur Bhagwan, Fakhruwal, Dharmiwal, Dhadha Daulatpur, Danewal, Chawinda, Chak Yusafpur Allewal, Chak Rame, Chak Hathiana, Chak Gadaipur, Chak Chela, Chak Bundala, Chak Bahmanian, Billi Chao, Billi Chaharmi, Billi Baraich, Bhoyapur, Bhando, Bara Jodhsingh, Bara Jagir, Balnau, Bajwa Khurd, Bajwa Kalan, Bahmanian, Badli, Umrewal, Ummarwal Billa, Uggi, Udhowal, Tut, Tandaura, Talwandi Salem, Talwandi Bharo, Sohal Khurd, Singhpur, Sharakpur, Shah Salempur, Sehowal, Sarai Kham, Saidupur, Sahariwal, Saham, Rauli, Rasulpur Kalan, Rangra, Ramunwal, Raipur Gujran, Raibwal, Rahimpur, Pindori Rajputan, Pasarian, Panjgrain, Pandori Sheikhan, Pandori Khas, Nawan Pind Dakhni, Nawan Pind Araian, Nangal Jiwan, Muzaffarpur, Musewal, Mundh, Muhem, Mirpur, Miranpur, Mehmudpur, Malwal, Mallian Khurd, Maheru, Lohar Nangal, Ladhewali, Kotla Sudan, Kotla Jangan, Kotla Bhagu, Khursheidpur, Khurampur, Khiwa, Khairulapur, Kangna, Jhungian, Jawinde, Lutera Khurd, Lutera Kalan, Lohar, Punjab, Kupur, Kotli Sheikhan, Kotli Jamiat Singh, Mander, Punjab, Manko (village), Masanian, Muradpur, Punjab, Nangal Fateh Khan – Article expended/improved: Mehsampur, Achan Chak
- MichaelQSchmidt (articles' list will be here)
- Nvvchar. 15:45, 4 July 2016 (UTC) (will not be able to edit for three weeks as I am undergoing cataract surgery tomorrow and day after)
- VarunFEB2003 Havent created need some ideas
- ( Top performer) JVRKPRASAD – Articles created: (Sawal, Salehpur Dona, Sangra, Sarai Jattan, Sech, Shahdullahpur, Shahjahanpur, Shahwala Indresa, Shahwala Nakki, Shatabgarh, Sherpur dogran, Sherpur Dona, Sherpur Sadha, Shikarpur, Shiv Dayalwala, Silla, Suchetgarh, Sujo Kalia, Sultanpur (Rural), Takia, Talwandi Chaudhrian, Tarf Behbal Bahadur, Tarf Hazi, Tashpur, Thakar Kaura, Thatta, Tibbi, Todarwal, Toti, Ucha, Ugrupur, Wadhel Harnampur, Wadhel Kadim, Wadhel Khuda Bakhashwala, Wadhel Mauja, Waryah, Watanwali, Wariah, Sabuwal, Safdarpur, Salehpur, Raman, Ramgarh Daleli, Rampur Gaura, Rampur Jagir, Randhirpur, Rawal, Pandori Jagir, Paramjitpur, Patti Bakarpur, Patti Bhalu Bahadur, Patti Safdarpur, Patti Sardar Nabi Bakhash, Pitho Rahal, Paman, Nasirewal, Nasirpur,Nathupur,Nurowal,Machhi Jowa, Mahablipur,Mahijitpur,Mand Ahli Kalan,Mand Bandu Jadid,Mand Bandu Kadim,Mand Bhim Kadim,Mand Dhun,Mand Dhunda,Mand Gujarpur,Mand Hazara,Mand Hussainpur Bulle,Mand Indresa,Mand Mubarakpur,Mand Partappur,Mandi Alluwal,Mandi Kabirpur Jadid,Mandi Kabirpur Kadim,Mangoopur,Maniala,Masit,Mewa Singhwala,Miani Bahadur,Mira,Miranpur,Mirzapur,Mohamadabad,Mokha,Muhamadali Khanwala,Muketramwala,Mullan Baha,Mullan Kala,Mundi,Lodhiwal, Lau, Latianwala,Nabipur,Lakh Waryah, Ladwal, Passan Kadim, Adnawali, Ahmadpur, Ahli Kalan, Ahli Khurd,Ahmadpur,Akalpur,Farid Sarai,Faridpur,Fattowal,Gajipur,Alahdad Chak, Alam Khanwala, Allahditta, Alluwal, Amanipur, Amarjitpur,Amritpur,Baja,Baoopur Jadid,Baoopur Kadim,Bhago Arain,Bhagobudha,Bhaini Bahadur, Bhaini Husekhan, Bhaini Kadar Bakhash, Akala, Akalgarh, Akbarpur, Akbarpur, Alamgir, Alaudi, Alaudinpur, Alipur,Araianwala, Aujla Banwali, Aujla Jogi, Awan, Ayya, Badshahpur, Badyal, Bagrian, Bagwanpur, Bajaj, Bajola, Bakarpur, Balaloan, Balehar Kalan, Balehar Khanpur,Ballo Chak, Bamuwal, Bana Malwala, Banwalipur, Barn, Baryar, Bassi, Behlolpur, Beja, Bhabiana, Bhadas, Bhaguwal, Bhagwanpur, Bhagwanpur, Bhait, Bhakuwal,Bhalaipur,Bhana,Bhandal Bet, Bhanoki,Bhatnura Kalan,Bhatnura Khurd, Bhawanipur,Bhila, Bhim Kadim, Bhim Jadid, Bidhipur, Boolpur, Burewal, Busowal, Chakkotla, Bhooi,Bhullar,Bhullarai,Bibri, Biharipur, Bijli Nangal,Billpur, Bir Dhandoli,Bishanpur, Bishanpur,Bohani,Boot, Boparai, Brahampur,Brindpur, Budha Theh, Budhuwala,Budo Punder, Buh,Bulewal, Burewal, Chachoki, Chak Shah Kala, Chakshah Alladin, Chananwindi, Chogawan, Dala, Chaheru,Chair,Chak Gajiwal,Chak Gopipur,Chak Hakim,Chak,Chakoki, Choladha, Chaudhriwal, Chuharpur, Chuharwal, Dabulian, Daburji, Dainwind,Daudpur, Daulatpur,Daulo Araian, Daulowal, Dhakran, Fatehgarh Sikri, Tandi, Desal, Dewlanwala, Dhabulian,Dhak Balaloan, Dhak Bhulla Rai, Dhak Chachoki, Dhak Chair, Dhak Jagpalpur,Dhak Khalwara,Dhak Khati,Dhak Khurampur,Dhak Manak, Dhak Narang Shah Pur,Dhak Plahi, Dhaliwal Bet, Dhaliwal Dona, Dham, Dhandal,Dhandoli, Dhapai, Dhawankhan Jagir,Dhawankhan Nishan,Dhudianwala,Dialpur, Drawesh Pind,Dug, Dulowal, Fatehpur, Fatehpur, Fattu Chak,Fattu Dhinga,Fazlabad, Feroz Sangowal, Habibwal,Hassuwal, Gaji Gudana, Gamewal,Gill,Gobindgarh,Gudda,Haibatpur,Haidrabad Bet,Haidrabad Dona,Hazara,Hazipur,Hussainpur Bulle,Hussainpur Dulowal,Jabbowal,Jabbo Sudhar,Jainpur,Jeorgepur Urf Merry Pur,Jhalleiwala,Jhanduwala Kamboan,Jhugian Bandu,Jhugian Gamun,Gaunspur,Gaunswala, Gaura,Ghaniaki,Ghug,Ghuluwal,Gobindpur, Gokalpur,Gopipur, Gosal,Gudani, Gujratan, Gurmukh Singhwala,Haibatpur, Hambowal,Hothian,Husewal,Hussainabad, Hussainpur, Hussainpur, Inowal, Isbucha, Jabbowal, Jaid, Kalru,Kalubhatia,Kamalpur,Karamjitpur,Khokhar Kadim Jadid,Khurd,Kishanpur Ghurka,Kutbewala,Kaluwal, Kamalpur, Khalil, Ibban,Ibrahimwal Tarf Arshad Khan, Isharwal, Jag, Jagatpur Jattan,Jahangirpur, Jalal Bholana, Jalowal, Jamalpur,Jatike,Jawalapur, Kadupur,Jhal Bibri, Jhal Thikriwala,Jhugian Gulam,Kadrabad,Kahlwan,Kahna, Kamewal,Kanjli, Karahal Kalan, Karahal Khurd,Karahal Nauabad,Karnail Ganj,Kasso Chahal,Kesarpur,Khajurla,Khalu, Khalwara, Khangah,Khangura, Khanowal,Khanpur,Khassan,Khera Bet, Khera Dona, Khijarpur,Khiranwali, Khojewali, Khukhrain, Khurampur, Khusropur, Kirpalpur, Kishan Pur, Kishan Singhwala, Kokalpur, Kot Karar Khan, Kutabpur, Lakhan Kalan, Lakhan Khurd,Lakhanke Padde, Lamman, Lit, Nadala, Nadali, Naurangpur, Nangal Lubana, Raipur Araian, Miani Bhagu Purian, List of colleges in Amritsar,List of colleges in Patiala, List of Punjab contents,List of railway stations in Punjab,List of schools in Amritsar, List of schools in Chandigarh, List of schools in Patiala,Lodhi Bholana,Machhipal,Madho Jhanda, Madhopur, Madhopur, Maheru,Mainwan, Maio Patti, Majahadpur, Majorwala, Malian, Man,Manan,Mana Talwandi, Mand Faridkot, Mand Gurdaspur, Mand Ibrahimwal Tarf Arshad Khan, Mand Miani Jhadduwala, Mand Raipur Araian, Mand Sandhi Khanwala, Mand Sardar Sahibwala, Mand Allahabad, Mand Dhaliwal, Mand Dograwala, Mand Kulla, Mand Sangojla, Mand Surakhpur, Mand Talwandi Kuka, Mander Dona, Mangaroda, Mansurwal Bet,Mansurwal Dona, Maqsudpur, Mauli, Mehat, Mehmadpur, Metlan Khairabad,Miranpur, Miranpur, Mitha, Mithra,Mubarakpur, Mudowal,Mugal Chak,Mundi, Muradpur Dona,Murar,Musa Khail, Mustafabad,Nabi Bakhshwala, Nangal Naraingarh,Nangal, Narangpur , Narket, Naroor, Nasirabad,Nathu Chahal, Nawanpind, Nazampur, Nidoki, Nihalgarh,Nihalgarh, Nurpur Dona,Nurpur Januhan, Nurpur Jattan,Nurpur Lubhana,Nurpur Rajputan, Padda, Paharipur, Pandori, Pandori, Parwa,Passan, Passiewal, Peerewal,Phiali, Qualpur, Raipur Peerbakhshwala, Ramidi,Rampur Khalian, Rampur Sunran,Randhawa,Ranipur Kamboan,Ranipur Rajputan, Rasulpur Brahmanan,Rasulpur Chisty,Rasulpur Kulian,Ratra, Ratta Kadim, Ratta Nauabad, Rawal, Razapur,Rupanpur, Raipur Rajputan, Ramgarh, Rawan, Saitpur, Sarupwal, Sarupwal, Saido Bholana,Saidowal,Saiflabad, Samailpur, Sandhar Jagir, Sangojla, Sangowal, Sangrai,Saprore, Seenpur, Shadipur, Shahpur Dogran, Sheikhanwala, Sheikh Manga, Sher Singhwala,Sheruwal, Sial,Sidhpur,Sidhwan Bet, Sikri,Sukhani, Sukhia Nangal, Sunran Rajputan,Sunranwala, Surak, Tajpur, Talwandi Koka,Talwandi Mehma, Talwandi Pain, Talwandi Purdil,Talwandi Rajputan,Talwara, Tanda Bhagana,Tarkhanawali,Tayabpur, Thakar Ki,Theh Kanjla, Thigli,Thikriwala,Toganwala,Ucha Pind, Ucha, Wadala Kalan,Wadala Khurd, Waryah Dona,Wahid)
- Filpro (Articles created: Eastern Punjabi, Provinces and territories of Canada by Punjabi speakers, List of country subdivisions by Punjabi speakers, and Countries of the United Kingdom by Punjabi speakers. Article improved: List of cities in the Punjab region by population.)
- Vk859179 (yet to think start)
- ( Top performer) FITINDIA Biographies created- Prabhjot Kaur,Narenderpal Singh,Darshan Buttar,Jaswant Deed,Ajmer Singh Aulakh,Darbari Lal,Bir Devinder Singh,Swarna Ram,Romesh Chander Dogra,Niranjan Singh Tasneem,Gaganjit Singh Barnala,Chaman Lal (novelist),Mohinder Singh Sarna,Charan Dass Sidhu,Jaswinder Singh (novelist),Tej Parkash Singh,Atamjit Singh,Sohinder Singh Wanjara Bedi,Mitter Sain Meet,Harinder Singh Mehboob,Daljit Singh Cheema,Depinder Singh,Sohan Singh Thandal,Mohinder Kaur Josh,Chaudhary Nand Lal,Ranjit Singh Dhillon,Simarjit Singh Bains,Balwinder Singh Bains,Ravinder Singh Brahmpura,Jagbir Singh Brar,Gurkanwal Kaur,Prem Singh Lalpur,Guriqbal Kaur,Jatinder Singh Kariha Villages created-Villages in Ludhiana West Tehsil, Akalgarh Urf Lalton Khurd,Alamgir (Ludhiana West),Allowal (Ludhiana West),Assi Khurd,Ayali Kalan,Ayali Khurd,Bagga Kalan,Bagga Khurd,Bahadarke,Bains (Ludhiana West),Balloke,Baraich,Baran Hara,Barewal Dogran,Basaimi,Beela,Bhanohar, Bholewal Qadim,Bholewal Jadid,Bhattian (Ludhiana West),Birmi,Bounker Dogran,Brahman Majra,Bulara,Burj Lambra,Burj Man Kaur,Chak Kalan (Ludhiana West),Chaminda (Ludhiana West),Changan (Ludhiana West),Chark,Chhapar (Ludhiana West),Chhokar (Ludhiana West),Chuharpura,Dad (Ludhiana West),Dakha (Ludhiana West),Dangora,Dewatwal,Dhaipai,Dhandra,Dhat (Ludhiana West),Dhurkot (Ludhiana West),Doleh (Ludhiana West),Dolon Kalan,Dolon Khurd,Fatehgarh Gujjran,Gahaur,Garha (Ludhiana West),Gaunspur (Ludhiana West),Ghungrana,Goindwal (Ludhiana West),Gorsian Hakamrai,Gujjarwal (Ludhiana West),Hambran,Harnampura,Hassanpur (Ludhiana West),Himayunpura,Hussainpura,Isewal,Jainpur,Jarahan,Jaspal Bangar,Jhamat,Jhameri,Jhanda (Ludhiana West),Kadian (Ludhiana West),Kailpur,Karimpur (Ludhiana West),Khandur,Khanjarwal,Khanpur (Ludhiana West),Khark (Ludhiana West),Kheri (Ludhiana West),Ladian Kalan,Ladian Khurd,Lalton Kalan,Latala (Ludhiana West),Laudhowal,Lohgarh (Ludhiana West),Mahmudpura,Majara Kalan,Majra Khurd,Malakpur,Manakwal,Mandiani,Manj (Ludhiana West),Mannewal,Mansuran (Ludhiana West),Mullanpur (Ludhiana West),Mehtabgarh,Mohi (Ludhiana West),Phullanwal,Phallewal,Phagla,Phagguwal,Pandori (Ludhiana West),Pamali,Nurpur Bet,Rurka (Ludhiana West),Rattan (Ludhiana West),Raqba,Ranian,Ranguwala,Rajpura Urf Hussainpura,Rajjowal,Rajapur (Ludhiana West),Qutbewal Gujjran,Qutabewal Araian,Rajapur (Ludhiana West),Rajjowal,Rajpura Urf Hussainpura,Ranguwala,Ranian,Raqba,Rattan (Ludhiana West),Rurka (Ludhiana West),Sahuli,Salempur (Ludhiana West),Sangowal (Ludhiana West),Saraba,Sarih (Ludhiana West),Shehzad (Ludhiana West),Talwandi Kalan (Ludhiana West),Talwandi Khurd,Talwara (Ludhiana West),Thakarwal,Villages in Ludhiana East Tehsil,Assi Kalan,Bahadurpur (Ludhiana East),Bajra (Ludhiana East),Bhagwanpura (Ludhiana East),Bhagpur (Ludhiana East),Baura,Barwala (Ludhiana East),Balliawal (Ludhiana East),Bhaini Kima,Bhaini Gahi,Bhaini Doaba,Bhaini Ala,Bhaman Khurd,Bhaman Kalan,Bhairo Munna,Bhaini Salu,Bhaini Nathu,Bhoda,Bholapur,Bhukhri Kalan,Bhukhri Khurd,Bhupana,Bhutta (Ludhiana East),Bilga (Ludhiana East),Bir Sahnewal,Bool (Ludhiana East),Boont (Ludhiana East),Boothgarh (Ludhiana East),Boothgarh Jattan,Bounker,Budhewal,Burj Mattewara,Butahri,Chak Sarwan Nath,Chaunta,Chhandaran,Chuharwala,Chupki,Dehlon,Dhanansu,Dharaur,Dheri (Ludhiana East),Dhoda (Ludhiana East),Dholanwal,Dhoula,Fatehgarh Gujjran (Ludhiana East) ,Fatehgarh Jattan Article expanded/improved- V.N.Tiwari
- SH 16:07, 8 July 2016 (UTC)
- Prof TPMS Articles edited: (Bhagta Bhai ka, Bhagwangarh, Mansa, Punjab,Raipur, )
- Malikhpur: Kotli Than Singh
- Harvinder Chandigarh:Aawat pauni,(Articles:ਆਵਤ ਪਾਉਣੀ,آوت,आवत डालनी, translated, Tourism in Punjab enlarged.)
- Krishna Chaitanya Velaga Articles created: List of office-holders in Punjab, India, Jasbir Walia, K J Singh (general)
- --Bhadani (talk) 15:33, 18 July 2016 (UTC) Articles created: Chandigarh Capitol Complex,
- --Booksnauthors (talk) 13:59, 21 July 2016 (UTC) Will be writing about books on Punjab
- --M J Adil 08:53, 30 July 2016 (UTC) Will be translating articles from Urdu and Punjabi etc. into English.
Initially 100 articles were suggested to create on each Wikipedia, but here we have all the articles created already, and some of those are in good condition. So-
You can create or expand any article directly related to Punjab. It may be—
- a Punjabi personality (actor, writer, scholar, politician, public figure)
- a place (town, village)
- an educational institution (high school, college, university anywhere in Punjab)
- Creations (book, movie, music album)
- any notable event
- anything else related to Punjab
In brief write on anything that a is a) notable and b) connects Punjab
I wish to suggest few more topics having adequate significance for Punjab and its people but have not been covered in earlier list of 100 articles.Some of these topics relate to the emerging issues and currunt problems of Punjab .Few indicative examples are listed below:
- Farmers suicides
- Drug Problem
- Environment degradation (Deforestation, Water depletion/pollution,Soil ,Air and noise pollution,endangered species ,flora and fauna and water bodies etc.)
- Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Articles on vanishing folk art traditions and artists such as ਪੁਆਧੀ ਅਖਾੜਾ ਪਰੰਪਰਾ, ਰੱਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੈਂਰੋਂਪੁਰੀ already created in Punjabi.
- Female feticide and Gender isues (which are more critical in Punjab)
- Dalits and Marginalized sections of Punjab
- Status of Hindu,Muslim ,Christian Buddhist and other minorities in Punjab.
My However you may create article on any topic related to Punjab, here are a few suggestions:
- Chandigarh Engineering College (Venue for WikiConference India 2016)
- Tourism in Punjab
- List of Sahitya Akademi Award winners for Punjabi (There many authors in this list which need an article and a lot of books do not have an article yet.)
- List of state highways in Punjab
- Any literary work mentioned in the "work" column here
- List of schools in Chandigrah
- List of schools in Patiala
- List of schools in Amritsar
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University (check more red links here)
- Farrukh Hummayoun
- Chaman Lal (novelist)
- Kashmira Singh Chaman
- Mohinder Singh Sarna
- Charan Dass Sidhu
- Gurinder Singh Kairon
- Gaganjit Singh Barnala
- Gurkanwal Kaur
- Tej Parkash Singh
- Jaswinder Singh Brar
- Balkar Singh Brar
- Sohan Singh Thandal
- Rajya Sabha members from Punjab
- here Please check redlinks
You may expand articles from these categories:
- Category:Punjab (India) geography stubs
- Category:Punjab, Pakistan geography stubs
- Category:Punjabi-language film stubs
- Category:Stub-Class Chandigarh articles
- Category:Stub-Class Chandigarh articles
Articles created as part of this event
- Links pointing to their talk pages
So far, the following 1,162 articles were created as new in the English Wikipedia, as part of this editathon:
Articles expanded as part of this event (Links pointing to their talk pages)
In addition to the above, the following 8 articles were improved in size and style:
Statistics on the accomplishments of the event
This will be provided in due time.