03 May 2021
- ( Clerk note: original case name)
- Tools: Auto-generated every hour.
Quitestreams: The set of articles edited by new user Quitestreams (talk · contribs) are exclusively articles also edited by banned user Zongqi (talk · contribs). User Quitestreams' edits restore material that had been initially introduced by user Zongqi.
- For the article Ikigai, user Quitestreams's edit  restores the same section user Zongqi introduced at  and vigorously maintained during an edit war, the last attempt being here: .
- For the article Gogyo, we can see that user Quitestreams's edit  restores some of the same verbiage initially added here from user Zongqi: 
Green light3: a single-purpose account with a name bearing a hard-to-miss similarity to that of Green cigarette (talk · contribs), with whom user Zongqi engaged in a content dispute prior to his (Zongqi's) account being blocked: .
- Note that user Green light3's edit  at the Ikigai article reintroduces the same error "can not" (vs "cannot") as user Zongqi ([]) and user Quitestreams ([]).
Comments by other users
Accused parties may also comment/discuss in this section below. See Defending yourself against claims.
- Gonna drop this in here - this is the ANI report I filed against Green light3, inc. relevant diffs, to save time in digging them up. It's pretty clear they're a one-purpose account if nothing else. --Ineffablebookkeeper (talk) 11:49, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
- I suggest that ShodoSuzuki (talk · contribs) and Time to space (talk · contribs) should also be investigated. It is worth noting the similarities between the edits they made on the Onmyodo, Gogyo, and Glossary of Shinto pages and Zongqi (talk · contribs)'s characteristic edits on those pages.--Green cigarette (talk) 12:45, 15 May 2021 (UTC)