- Populated account categories: suspected
For archived investigations, see Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Sami Waahid/Archive.
04 May 2021
- Tools: Auto-generated every hour.
Comments by other users
Accused parties may also comment/discuss in this section below. See Defending yourself against claims.
- Comment While the draft is somewhat different, I'd say that Ahmedafifkhan making their first edit since April 10, 2020 only several hours after the most recent sock, User:কাপ্তান, was blocked on May 1 also points to the fact that something is blatantly up. Since coming that year+ hiatus, Ahmedafifkhan has only made edits about Abdul Waheed Chowdhury. Best, GPL93 (talk) 20:37, 18 May 2021 (UTC)
- @User:GPL93 this is a VERY VERY wrong identification. I am in no way connected to those accounts that you have blocked. I was reading some pages related to East Bengal Regiment where the name of this Major surfaced. There is a bengali wiki on his bio but no english page. I decided to create a page. That's simply it. This is not sock puppetry.
- I think this is a very wrong identification. I am a newbie. It's very unfortunate that I've been caught in such a crossfire. If you need any information to verify please let me know. Afif 07:26, 24 May 2021 (UTC)
Clerk, CheckUser, and/or patrolling admin comments
- Requesting checkuser assistance: This is unusual for multiple reasons: The draft's similarity to the deleted revisions at Draft:Major Abdul Waheed Chowdhury is lower than I'd expect it to be for a quick DUCK block, and the account is older than its alleged master. ~ ToBeFree (talk) 18:42, 18 May 2021 (UTC)
- Possible. They geolocate to the same location, but their ranges and user agents are different. That's all I can really give you, unfortunately... ~Oshwah~(talk) (contribs) 23:54, 18 May 2021 (UTC)