- Populated account categories: confirmed
For archived investigations, see Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/H0llande/Archive.
24 April 2021
- Tools: Auto-generated every hour.
Possible new sock of H0llande. Similar disruptive edits. Last sock was reported in November 2020, this account's first edit was in Januari 2021.
Comments by other users
Accused parties may also comment/discuss in this section below. See Defending yourself against claims.
- I'm ok with this investigation. I'm not a sockpuppet, however I'm noticing that this user (Shmayo) together with (Mugsalot) revert all Syriac/Aramean information on Assyrian-related topics when it doesn't fit into their POV (probably?) Examples of Shmayo removing (sourced) Aramean content without any given summary: , , , , , , , .
Clerk, CheckUser, and/or patrolling admin comments
- Possible. Same country, but different geolocations and ranges. That's all that I can give you, unfortunately... ~Oshwah~(talk) (contribs) 14:38, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Oshwah, I can guarantee you that I am not a sockpuppet. All content that I place on Wikipedia is sourced. However I am noticing that the user who started this investigation is most probably carrying out a POV on Wikipedia. Please see my comment above with all the diffs also. Reldex (talk) 18:58, 23 May 2021 (UTC)