Who Killed the Prosecutor and Why?
Who Killed the Prosecutor and Why? (Italian: Terza ipotesi su un caso di perfetta strategia criminale) is a 1972 Italian thriller film directed by Giuseppe Vari and starring Lou Castel. The hardcore inserts were edited for some foreign markets.
|Who Killed the Prosecutor and Why?|
|Directed by||Giuseppe Vari|
|Produced by||Mario Bertolazzi|
|Written by||Thomas Lang|
|Music by||Mario Bertolazzi|
|Edited by||Giuseppe Vari|
- Lou Castel as Carlo
- Beba Lončar as Olga
- Adolfo Celi as Inspector Vezzi
- Massimo Serato as Uncle Fifi
- Umberto D'Orsi as Romano, Don Salvatore's lawyer
- Renato Baldini as Marshal Notarantonio
- Consalvo Dell'Arti as Superintendent Portella
- Antonio La Raina as Mauri
- Carlo Landa as Roversi
- Carla Mancini as Nightclub employee
- Renato Malavasi
- Fortunato Arena as Don Salvatore Aniello
- Domenico Maggio as Garrù
A young and reckless photographer captures accidentally in his photos the murder of a judge: he decides to blackmail the perpetrator.
- Hal Erickson (2011). "New York Times: Who Killed the Prosecutor and Why?". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 20 May 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2008.
- "Terza ipotesi su un caso di perfetta strategia criminale". My Movies. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- Terza ipotesi su un caso di perfetta strategia criminale. ilmiovizioeunastanzachiusa.wordpress.com