Where Is Freedom?
|Where Is Freedom?|
(Dov'�� la libertà?)
|Directed by||Roberto Rossellini|
|Written by||Vitaliano Brancati|
|Produced by||Carlo Ponti|
Dino De Laurentiis
Tonino Delli Colli
|Music by||Renzo Rossellini|
The film had a troubled production because, after shooting some scenes, Rossellini lost interest in the film and abandoned the set. The work was completed after about a year, mainly from Mario Monicelli, with some scenes also shot by Lucio Fulci and Federico Fellini. Despite that, Rossellini is the sole credited director of the film.
Difficulties and troubles of an ex-convict. Embittered and disillusioned by life, he will soon plan his return to prison.
- Totò: Salvatore Lo Jacono
- Vera Molnar: Agnesina
- Nita Dover: maratoneta di danza
- Franca Faldini: Maria
- Leopoldo Trieste: Abramo Piperno
- Antonio Nicotra: maresciallo
- Salvo Libassi: maresciallo #2
- Giacomo Rondinella: carcerato
- Ugo D'Alessio: giudice
- Mario Castellani: pubblico ministero
- Vincenzo Talarico: avvocato difensore
- Pietro Carloni: Pietro