|When a Man Sees Red|
|Directed by||Alan James|
|Screenplay by||Alan James|
|Story by||Basil Dickey|
|Produced by||Buck Jones|
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Edited by||Bernard Loftus|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
When a Man Sees Red is a 1934 American Western film written and directed by Alan James and starring Buck Jones, Peggy Campbell, Dorothy Revier, LeRoy Mason, Syd Saylor and Frank LaRue. It was released on November 24, 1934, by Universal Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)
- Buck Jones as Buck Benson
- Peggy Campbell as Mary Lawrence
- Dorothy Revier as Barbara Gordon
- LeRoy Mason as Dick Brady
- Syd Saylor as Ben
- Frank LaRue as Radcliffe
- Libby Taylor as Mandy
- Charles K. French as Padre
- Jack Rockwell as Sheriff Carlson
- Bob Kortman as Henchman Spook
- William Steele as Henchman Speck
- "When a Man Sees Red (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "When-a-Man-Sees-Red - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-10. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "When a Man Sees Red". Afi.com. 1934-09-20. Retrieved 2016-01-14.