|Fate||acquired by HKBN|
|Successor||HKBN Enterprise Solutions HK Limited|
WTT HK Limited (Chinese: 滙港電訊有限公司), was the second largest fixed line telecommunication operator in Hong Kong.[better source needed] In 2018, it was acquired by competitor HKBN and renamed to HKBN Enterprise Solutions HK Limited.
A member of the business groups TPG Capital and MBK Partners, as well as formerly The Wharf (Holdings), WTT HK was formerly known as Wharf T&T Limited (Chinese: 九倉電訊有限公司),[non-primary source needed] New T&T Limited (Chinese: 香港新電訊有限公司) and Wharf New T&T Limited (Chinese: 九倉新電訊有限公司).
Established in 1995 as New T&T Limited, it was one of the first telecommunication operators to be offered a fixed line license after the Hong Kong Government decided to open this market to competition; Cable & Wireless Hong Kong Telecom had heretofore enjoyed a monopoly. The next year New T&T Limited was offering IDD service and residential fixed-line services.
Another name change, in 2003, yielded Wharf T&T Limited.
By 2006, the company decided to differentiate its offerings by providing some services through a different unit; Wharf T&T would focus on business clients and subsidiary i-Cable Communications, residential ones.
In 2016, MBK Partners, North Asia’s buyout firm, and TPG, a global alternative asset firm, have completed the acquisition of Wharf T&T Limited from The Wharf (Holdings) Limited on 9 November 2016. 
In 2017, Wharf T&T Limited announced the Company name change to WTT HK Limited (“WTT”).
However, in 2018, it was announced that WTT HK will be merged with HKBN. The deal was approved by the regulators and completed in the same year. In September 2019, WTT HK Limited was renamed into HKBN Enterprise Solutions HK Limited, as part of HKBN's unit HKBN Enterprise Solutions.
Subsidiaries include COL Limited, which provides IT services to businesses having more than "40 years experience in the IT sector"; and WTT eBusiness Limited (WeB), which was established in January 2007 and is an Internet service provider catering to SMEs.
- 關於滙港電訊 (in Chinese). WTT HK. Archived from the original on 20 June 2017.
-  WTT HK Official Site
- New T&T asiaxpat.com
- Interconnection - Lecture Notes International Telecommunication Union, Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence - Telecommunications
- Wharf New T&T Limited legco.gov.hk
- Member's Profile - Wharf T&T Limited Communications Association of Hong Kong
- Milestone of Wharf T&T (1995) Wharf T&T Official Site
- Milestone of Wharf T&T (1996) Wharf T&T Official Site
- Consistent Growth Delivers Net Profit for Wharf New T&T Wharf T&T Official Site
- Business and Financial Review hkexnews.hk
- Wharf T&T Limited Wharf T&T Official Site
- Wharf T&T reports 89% increase in profit COL Official Site
- NEC and Wharf T&T Signed VIP Reseller Agreement NEC Official Site, 22 May 2008
-  WTT HK Official Site, 10 Nov 2016
-  WTT HK Official Site, 15 June 2017
- "Hong Kong's telecom operator HKBN to buy WTT in $1.34 billion deal". Reuters. 8 August 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- "WTT HK and HKBN Announce Proposed Merger" (Press release). Hong Kong: WTT HK. 7 August 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- "Regulator clears HKBN, WTT Holding Corp merger". The Standard. Hong Kong: Sing Tao News Corporation. 17 April 2019. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- "HKBN Announces Completion of WTT Acquisition" (Press release). Hong Kong: WTT HK. PRNewswire. 29 April 2019. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- "WTT Renamed as HKBN Enterprise Solutions" (Press release). Hong Kong: HKBN. 1 September 2019. Retrieved 2 September 2019 – via marketwatch.com.