|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.5 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Land||35.46 sq mi (91.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||837 ft (255 m)|
|• Density||36.1/sq mi (13.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||454025|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.5 square miles (92 km2), of which 35.46 square miles (91.8 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water. The streams of Cox Branch and Huffman Branch run through this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Columbia Township (north)
- Union Township (northeast)
- Jefferson Township (east)
- Jackson Township, Huntington County (southeast)
- Clear Creek Township, Huntington County (south)
- Warren Township, Huntington County (southwest)
- Cleveland Township (west)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.