|Broadcast area||Latin America|
|Slogan||Get into it (Asia)|
Émotions en série (France)
Primero en Warner/Ahora En Warner
Primeiro na Warner/Agora na Warner
|Picture format||16:9 480i/576i (SDTV)|
|Owner||WarnerMedia International (WarnerMedia/AT&T; spin-out of WarnerMedia into independent entity to be named Warner Bros. Discovery pending, to be merged with Discovery, Inc.)|
|Launched||September 30, 1995 (Latin America)|
November 9, 2017 (France)
September 25, 2021 (Germany)
October 23, 2021 (Poland and Romania)
|Former names||WBTV: El Canal Warner / O Canal da Warner (1996–2001), The Warner Channel (2001–'02, 1996–2002 on the channel logo)|
|Website||Official Website (Brazil) |
Official Website (Latin America)
Official Website (Asia)
Official Website (France)
Warner TV is a pay television channel mainly airing in Latin America, Europe, parts of South Asia and Southeast Asia, which is owned by WarnerMedia through its International unit that focuses on airing American series and films.
Most programming air in their original English audio, with subtitles in Spanish (for Latin American countries except Brazil), Portuguese (for Brazil), Chinese (for Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore), Malaysian (for Malaysia) and Indonesian (for Indonesia), however, there are also some dubbed programming. On November 1, 2015, the Latin American channel changed it to dub a programming instead of just subtitling them. This caused an uproar to most of its audience.
Warner TV's headquarters are located in Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Singapore, and Malaysia; the broadcasting, however, is based in Miami for Latin American viewers and Singapore for Asian viewers. On November 9, 2017, Turner Broadcasting System France and Canal+ both launched Warner TV in France, replacing Syfy which became a SFR exclusive.
All television series airing on the channel are sourced from the library of Warner Bros., which licensed its name to the channel until 2019.
On 22 April 2020, the French version launched in Sub-Saharan Africa in StarTimes.
On May 2, 2020, Warner TV began broadcasting the Adult Swim programming block in Latin America and Brazil, which initially included Rick and Morty, Final Space, Robot Chicken, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. On May 3, 2021, Metalocalypse and The Shivering Truth was added to the Adult Swim programming block.
On June 14, 2021 it was announced that the TNT channels in Germany will rebrand into Warner TV from September 25, 2021.
Shows marked with a parenthesis after the title are Southeast-Asia-only programs unless otherwise noted.
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Lethal Weapon (Southeast Asia)
- Angie Tribeca (Southeast Asia)
- Good Behavior (Southeast Asia)
- The 100 (except for the Philippines viewers)
- The Flash
- Ground Floor
- Surviving Jack
- The Last Ship (Southeast Asia)
- Almost Human
- Major Crimes (Southeast Asia)
- Super Fun Night
- The Originals (Except Brazil, where it is shown by MTV)
- Better with You
- Human Target
- Men of a Certain Age
- The Middle
- Mike & Molly
- Pretty Little Liars
- $h*! My Dad Says
- Aliens in America
- Big Shots
- Eleventh Hour
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- The Mentalist
- The New Adventures of Old Christine
- Pushing Daisies
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- The Big Bang Theory
- Gossip Girl
- Notes from the Underbelly
- Pussycat Dolls Present
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- The Bachelorette
- Hot Properties
- Kevin Hill
- The L Word
- Supernatural (scheduled to end in 2021)
- The Swan
- Cold Case (currently airing)
- Complete Savages
- Deep in the City
- ER (currently airing)
- Four Kings
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Friends (currently airing)
- Full House
- Gilmore Girls
- Jack & Jill
- Modern Men
- The O.C.
- Step by Step
- Thick and Thin
- Third Watch
- Two and a Half Men
- Veronica's Closet
- What I Like About You
- The West Wing
- Without a Trace
- "Turner, Canal+ Group Launch Warner TV in France". Variety.com. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Warner TV Revamps, Launches Philippines Feed". Media Business Asia. March 12, 2015. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- Brasil, Warner Channel (2020-04-23). "Vocês estão prontos para novidades no canal? Então se prepara porque o bloco #AdultSwim está chegando para animar as suas noites! Nossa estreia vai acontecer dia 04/05 às 23h45, então já coloca o despertador para não perder um segundo pic.twitter.com/ZMena51GSo". @WarnerChannelBR (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- Raphael, Pablo (2020-04-27). "Rick and Morty e mais séries do Adult Swim chegam ao Warner Channel". Omelete (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- Barbarossa, Diego (2020-04-24). "Adult Swim é anunciado pela Warner Channel em sua programação; veja". CosmoNerd (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2020-04-27.