|Slogan||Today's Hits & Bradford's Favorites|
|Format||Hot adult contemporary|
|Affiliations||NBC Radio, Westwood One|
|Owner||WESB Incorporated |
(Radio Station WESB, Inc.)
First air date
|April 5, 1947|
Call sign meaning
|WE Serve Bradford|
|ERP||1,000 watts unlimited|
|Translator(s)||W298CM (107.5 MHz, Bradford)|
The station is a full-service music station with its own news department. National news is provided by NBC. Sports coverage includes Bradford High School, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Pittsburgh Panthers, NFL Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, Thursday Night Football and NCAA basketball. WESB prides itself as being the News Leader of The Twin Tiers (Southwestern, New York and Northwestern, Pennsylvania).
Local hosts and shows include Community Spotlight (replacing the award-winning LiveLine) with Anne Holliday, who won an award for her coverage of the manhunt for Ralph "Bucky" Phillips; the All Request Workday with Dan Griffin; and Sports Reports with Jimmy Keltz, who replaced Frank Williams. Williams did play-by-play for the Bradford High sports teams and is known as "The Voice of the Owls." Williams, in response to the Owls football team's extremely poor performance in 2019, retired from play-by-play after the 2019 season to spend more time with his wife and focus on his morning radio responsibilities; he had been grooming his son Stefan to succeed him, but Stefan died in 2018. Williams ultimately retired from radio completely in 2020.
On September 17, 2018, WESB signed on an FM translator at 107.5 MHz, also shifting its format to a hot adult contemporary format, replacing its morning show with the syndicated The Bob and Sheri Show, and cut down its news coverage to basic local news, and rebranded to B107.5.
The station also carries the very popular listener call-in Gardening Show with Master Gardener Bob Harris, and co-hosted by Anne Holliday, from May through October.
- Anne Holliday wins PAB Award - 2015 - Outstanding Public Affairs Program - LiveLine
- Anne Holliday wins PAB Award - 2016 - Outstanding Local Radio Newscast - ARG News Review
- Anne Holliday wins PAB Award - 2018 - Outstanding Local Radio Newscast - ARG News Review
- Igor wins 2 PAB 2012 Awards- Outstanding Local Radio Personality, Radio Promotional Announcement
- Scott Douglas/Frank Williams win PAB's 2011 Outstanding Local Radio Personality/Team for The Morning Buzz
- Igor wins PAB's 2009 Outstanding Promotional Announcement
- Frank Williams wins PAB's 2009 Outstanding Local Sports Announcer
- Igor wins PAB's 2010 Outstanding Promotional Announcement
- Frank Williams wins PAB's 2010 Outstanding Local Sports Announcer
- Igor win PAB's 2011 Outstanding Radio Commercial
- POLLOCK, CHUCK; Special to The Era. "WESB's Arlington doing his final football broadcast". The Bradford Era. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- "WESB/Bradford, PA Adds FM Translator As 'B107.5'". All Access. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- WESB in the FCC AM station database
- WESB on Radio-Locator
- WESB in Nielsen Audio's AM station database