Vincenzo Gonzaga (1634 – 28 April 1714) was a Duke of Guastalla.
Vincenzo was the son of Andrea Gonzaga, Count of San Paolo and Laura Crispano dei marchesi di Fusara and grandson of Ferrante II Gonzaga, Duke of Guastalla.
After a childless first marriage to Donna Porzia Guidi dei marchesi di Bagno, he arranged to be married to his relative, Princess Maria Vittoria Gonzaga di Guastalla (1659–1707), the youngest daughter of his cousin, Duke Ferrante III Gonzaga of Guastalla (1618-1678) and Princess Margherita d'Este of Modena (1619-1692) .
When Duke Ferrante III of Guastalla died in 1678 without a male heir, Guastalla was ruled by Ferdinando Carlo, Duke of Mantua, who had married Princess Anna Isabella Gonzaga, Duke Ferrante III's oldest daughter.
Vincenzo became Duke of Guastalla in 1692.
Vincenzo and Maria Vittoria had three children :
- Eleonora Luisa Gonzaga (1686–1742), married in 1709 Francesco Maria de' Medici
- Antonio Ferrante Gonzaga (1687–1729), next Duke of Guastalla from 1704, married 1) Margherita Cesarini, and 2) Princess Theodora von Hessen-Darmstadt
- Giuseppe Gonzaga (1690–1746), next Duke of Guastalla from 1729, married Princess Eleonore von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Wiesenburg .
- His uncle was also called Vincenzo (1602–1694) and was Viceroy of Valencia in 1663, Viceroy of Catalonia between 1664 and 1667 and Viceroy of Sicily in 1678.
- His cousin, Vespasiano-Vincenzo (1621–1687) was Viceroy of Valencia in 1669.
Under the Duchy of Milan
Predecessor as Duke: Ferrante III Gonzaga, Duke of Guastalla
| Duke of Guastalla