The Vincent Baronetcy, of Stoke d'Abernon in the County of Surrey, was created in the Baronetage of England on 26 July 1620 for Francis Vincent. For more information on this creation, see the Viscount D'Abernon.
Vincent baronets, of Stoke d'Abernon (1620)
- see the Viscount D'Abernon
Vincent baronets, of Watton (1937)
- Sir Percy Vincent, 1st Baronet (1868–1943), for a time Lord Mayor of London
- Sir Lacey Eric Vincent, 2nd Baronet (1902–1963)
- Sir William Percy Maxwell Vincent, 3rd Baronet (born 1945)
- George Edward Cokayne Complete Baronetage Volume 1 1900
- Burke's Peerage. 1949.
- Kidd, Charles & Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets