|Born||August 13, 1953|
Victor Colicchio (born August 13, 1953) is an actor, screenwriter, musician, and songwriter. His screenwriting credits include Summer of Sam, co-written with actor Michael Imperioli. and High Times' Potluck. As an actor his credits include Inside Man, The Brave One, Goodfellas, The Deli, Bullets over Broadway, The Sopranos, and five episodes of Law & Order. He also played Slick Rick in New York Undercover. In the 1970s he was involved with New York film collective Total Impact. He also directed the documentary Rockin' America, about a multi-band tour of the USA that suffers serious problems when the promoter quits. Colicchio founded Venice Film Production with his then-wife the producer Jeri Carroll.
- Hamill, Denis (June 27, 1999). "Bx. Denizen Recalls Summer Of Terror". New York Daily News.
- George De Stefano, An Offer We Can't Refuse: The Mafia in the Mind of America (Faber & Faber, 2007), p 253
- Klawans, Stuart (July 8, 1999). "Spike's Season". The Nation.
- Brendan Joel Kelley, "Bad Weed", Phoenix New Times, 2003/12/11, http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2003-12-11/film/bad-weed/
- Lauer-Williams, Kathy (9 April 2006). "Times get good for "bad guy' actor". The Morning Call. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- Aaron Cometbus, "Punk magazine's John Holmstrom", Maximum Rock 'N' Roll #311, http://maximumrocknroll.com/john-holmstrom/
- Stephanie Caltagirone, "Kutztown filmmaker Victor Colicchio to preview documentary", Reading Eagle (Reading, PA), 9/28/2008, http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=107632
- Caltagirone, Stephanie (2008-09-28). "Kutztown filmmaker Victor Colicchio to preview documentary". Reading Eagle. Retrieved 1 November 2013.