Vestnik Teatra (Theatre Courier) was the journal of the Theatre Department of Narkompros, founded in Moscow in 1919. It became an influential journal amongst theatrical practitioners during the period following the Bolshevik seizure of power. It published articles by such people as Platon Kerzhentsev and Vsevolod Meyerhold. The magazine ceased publication in 1921.
No. 1 (1919):
- 'Mozhno li iskazhat' p'esy postanovkoi?' (p. 2), Platon Kerzhentsev
No. 19 (1919):
- 'Rozn' iskusstva' (p. 2), Platon Kerzhentsev
No. 36 (1919):
- 'Peredelyvaite p'esy! (pp. 6–8), Platon Kerzhentsev
No. 48 (1920):
- 'Teatral'nyi muzei' (pp. 4–5), Platon Kerzhentsev
No. 51 (1920):
- 'Burzhuaznoe nasledie' (pp. 2–3), Platon Kerzhentsev
No. 53 (1920):
- 'Pis'mo v redaktsiiu' (p. 5), Platon Kerzhentsev
- "Theatre from Alan Wofsy Fine Arts". Biblio. Retrieved 26 October 2015.