Please can you help add my scripts (on my common.js page), because a) it's a mess and b) I find it hard to copy and paste because I'm on mobile. Thanks a lot! ― 21:33, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- @Qwerfjkl Apologies for the late reply. Are you referring to Wikipedia:Script Installer? What is it that you need help with, exactly? Or perhaps you trying to use User:MusikAnimal/scriptManager? I'm happy to help you set up the latter, but you'll need to tell me which scripts you want to be handled by scriptManager. — MusikAnimal talk 01:36, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
Pageviews Analysis – A message from Wurgl
Hello! In deWP we use your tool "pageview analysis" as a standard link at the very end. See, the working example de:Test. At the very botton you see the link "Abrufstatistik", when you click on it, you open https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?pages=Test&project=de.wikipedia.org which redirects to https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?project=de.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&redirects=0&range=latest-20&pages=Test everything is fine here.
However, at least one page does not work: de:Eureka O’Hara Here the link is https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?pages=Eureka_O%E2%80%99Hara&project=de.wikipedia.org which then redirects to https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?project=de.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&redirects=0&range=latest-20&pages= The page to view gets lost.
Please take a look at this problem. Thanks. I have reported this in de:Wikipedia:Technik/Werkstatt#Probleme_bei_"Abrufstatistik"_ganz_unten,_vor_dem_Link_zu_den_Autoren too. Wurgl (talk) 13:28, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- This is quite strange, indeed! I'll try to look into this soon. Thanks for the report, — MusikAnimal talk 01:37, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
This week's article for improvement (week 19, 2021)
15:08, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
Stale filters report broken due to schema change
Hi :) I noticed that the "stale filters" task operated by MusikBot is currently reporting wrong stats, as it thinks that the last hit of all filters was on April 12th (enwiki, itwiki). Looking at this code, I am fairly sure that this was caused by the schema change
afl_filter_id + afl_global (T220791). Since the bot is only interested in local filters, the solution would be to check for
afl_global = 0 and use
afl_filter_id instead of
afl_filter. I can send a PR on github if you wish. Thank you, --Daimona Eaytoy (Talk) 13:40, 15 May 2021 (UTC)