|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original talk page is located at
Welcome to my user talk page! Leave a message here (shortcut) or just look through the discussions already posted!
A couple things you should know before posting here:
- Please add new talks as a primary section (
==Example==), and follow with your message.
- Please note that all of the talk discussions that are more than two weeks (14 days) old have been archived. Please see User:Doggy54321/Talk archives for a comprehensive list. If I have archived a discussion that you have participated in and you would like to reopen it, please make a new section and mention that this is a continuation of a previous discussion.
- Please be polite, civil and always assume good faith while interacting with me.
- I usually respond in a fairly timely manner. A good way to gauge when I will respond to your post is to look at my contributions list and check when I was last active. If you find that I am not responding to your post fast enough, please contact another editor.
- This talk page is watched by some talk page stalkers that may respond before I get the chance to. Please remember to be kind to them as well. I do not mind being talk page stalked, so you can join the club by adding this page to your watchlist.
Your GA nomination of The Last Great American Dynasty
The article The Last Great American Dynasty you nominated as a good article has failed ; see Talk:The Last Great American Dynasty for reasons why the nomination failed. If or when these points have been taken care of, you may apply for a new nomination of the article. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of GhostRiver -- GhostRiver (talk) 15:41, 28 August 2021 (UTC)
Citation on List of Songs by Taylor Swift
Hi, I saw your message on my talk page referencing that the source I included wasn't considered reliable. However, it is the only source that has tangible information that can be linked within Wikipedia. The registration entries on the repertoires cannot be linked directly, even though they, in fact, exist. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Chrisharper13 (talk • contribs)
- @Chrisharper13: Hi! Yes, I did do that. Self-published sources, such as Reddit, are usually considered unreliable. However, there are ways that you can source something without providing a direct link. You can just add a link to the general repertory search page and add a note saying something along the lines of "Enter 'Wildflower' in the 'title' search bar, 'Taylor Swift' in the 'performer' search bar, and press 'search'". As well, I checked the Spanish database, and the song shows up, but I couldn't find a listing on the Italian one. Moving forward, if you could a) check the Italian database and prove that a listing exists and b) add the information back into the article with the correct sourcing (like I showed you above), that would be great. If you need help doing this, I would be more than happy to help. As well, if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks! D🐶ggy54321 (let's chat!) 14:02, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
Help on I Still Have Faith in You
Hey Doggy. Would you be able to add I Still Have Faith in You to your watchlist? There's an editor named who's been removing the New Zealand peak from the article (having removed it at least three times now), claiming that it's "misleading" to include another New Zealand chart other than the main one (the Top 40); that because the NZ Hot Singles Chart is not a "sales" chart we shouldn't include it; and also something about how it's not "official" despite it being published by the official chart publisher of New Zealand. They're not seeing reason and don't look likely to stop and it seems a bit early to go to WP:AN/EW or an admin. They're also opening threads on the article's talk page half-all caps ranting about whatever. Thanks if you can help. Ss112 11:55, 12 September 2021 (UTC)