This is an automated message from CorenSearchBot. I have performed a web search with the contents of Draft:Alessandro Esseno, and it appears to include material copied directly from http://www.mtv.com/artists/alessandro-esseno/.
It is possible that the bot is confused and found similarity where none actually exists. If that is the case, you can remove the tag from the article. The article will be reviewed to determine if there are any copyright issues.
If substantial content is duplicated and it is not public domain or available under a compatible license, it will be deleted. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material. You may use such publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. See our copyright policy for further details. (If you own the copyright to the previously published content and wish to donate it, see Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for the procedure.) CorenSearchBot (talk) 23:08, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, it looks like what happened here is that there was a previous version of this article that MTV copied. That version here was moved to another user's work space to work on. The version you created is nearly an exact match for the old Wikipedia version, so I am curious as to where you did get this text from. Here is a link showing just how exact the match is: . Please advise, thanks. CrowCaw 01:13, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again, and thanks for your reply. It looks like all the "copied" text was originally from Wikipedia, so that makes things easy. Now what we need to do is focus on editing only one of the articles. Right now this article exists in 3 places:
- Draft:Alessandro Esseno
- Draft:Alessandro Esseno (2) which was moved from your sandbox
- User:Brainstorm76/sandbox which is where the original article got put. Personally, This last one is the one with the most article history, as Brainstorm76 has been working on it since before you created your version. So if we can agree to work on one version of this, and delete the others, then we'll be good. CrowCaw 18:07, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
- I think you and Brainstorm76 should decide which version to work on. He's already put some time into the article, so to just start editing your own version would not be fair. Plus, the version you have has already been deleted once, so needs work before it can go back to being an article. CrowCaw 17:02, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hi and sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation. I see that you've got 2 versions of this article now in Draft space, and Brainstorm76 has the one they are working on as well. Both of you want to get this article written, so I really think the first step needs to be you and Brainstorm76 deciding which version you will work on. Otherwise the two of you are duplicating work needlessly. If you team up, that betters the quality of the article, wouldn't you agree? CrowCaw 23:14, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
MfD nomination of Draft:Alessandro Esseno (2)
Draft:Alessandro Esseno (2), a page you substantially contributed to, has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/Draft:Alessandro Esseno (2) and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of Draft:Alessandro Esseno (2) during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. Ricky81682 (talk) 05:26, 12 August 2015 (UTC)