- The numbers in the cells indicate how many total discussions there are for each year, each month, and overall.
I suggest we all keep an eye out for this account. Based on past editing behavior (e.g. check the revision history at their own user page, which had to be WP:REVDELed), this editor may not be acting in good faith. Pinging MPFitz1968 as well – we've all come across this editor before at various articles like iCarly and Victorious and reverted them. --IJBall (contribs • talk) 15:01, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
So, have you checked for this? – Are those two actually credited for the theme song in the show's credits? Or is this another case like The Thundermans where they aren't credited, and people are just "assuming" those two are singing the theme song?... Thanks. --IJBall (contribs • talk) 20:54, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
- @IJBall: You're referring to the opening theme one, right? Or are you referring to the composers? Either way, I've confirmed all those. Amaury • 21:03, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
- Theme song singers, yeah. That was never credited on The Thundermans, which was a problem because no reputable secondary source ever verified it either. So it had to stay out of the article... Thus, it's good that it's in the credits for Side Hustle. --IJBall (contribs • talk) 21:05, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'll comment later. On my phone right now. Amaury • 19:16, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Why are you removing the cast table from List of iCarly characters? It seems noteworthy and from what I can see in the page history the agreement was to put it in when the show came out, which it did, today, the first three episodes. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:43, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
- This is also what talk pages are for. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:47, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
- Because it's pointless, and is acting like two different series are the same series?!... --IJBall (contribs • talk) 14:52, 20 June 2021 (UTC)
- Done. Amaury • 17:34, 20 June 2021 (UTC)
The Barbarian and the Troll was also a Canadian show as well, not just an American show.
Hello. Just to stop by about the TV show, The Barbarian and the Troll. I think it should also be an American-Canadian series because it was produced in Vancouver by the Canadian company: Bright Light Pictures, and produced by an American studio (Nickelodeon Productions). So, therefore, it is an American-Canadian puppet series. VictorRocks (talk) 03:45, 25 June 2021 (UTC)