|This page is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Hi, 28bytes. Can I humbly request to change my username from 'Jerichopengu' to 'Jeripengu'. I'm just new here and long contributor of Wikia. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jerichopengu (talk • contribs) 06:17, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
- Done. The user "Jerichopengu" has been renamed to "Jeripengu". 28bytes (talk) 07:29, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
I would like to request to change my username please. My current username is Centreforarts and I would like to change it to DigitalArtist. Thank you so much!
- Done. The user "Centreforarts" has been renamed to "DigitalArtist". 28bytes (talk) 18:09, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel
I would like to request that revisions using my name (jayfriday) be deleted from http:/wiki/Sephardic_Temple_Tifereth_Israel
- Are both User:Mayasephard and User:Jayfriday your accounts? 28bytes (talk) 07:38, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi There - My new page Silver Living was marked for speedy deletion, and then deleted. I'm confused why it was deleted because it followed exactly the same model and content for another company in this space, and we even had more citations from news articles. Can you advise how I can modify it to correct it? Also, can you email me a copy of the page that was removed?
- Hi Talziv. At first glance the page you wrote does not appear to meet the criteria for speedy deletion, so I will check with the admin who deleted it to see if I'm missing something. 28bytes (talk) 06:08, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
Your new signature
Your current one:
Your new one:
Bryan Loren turns out to be an interesting figure from the 1980's music scene. I found more information from his career, and hope to work some of the material into the article, soon. I wanted to also thank you for inviting my help. Needless to say, it's well known that I write terribly, and rather odd for anyone to suggest otherwise, let alone invite my collaboration. Suffice it by saying "it is a very rare occurrence". An additional thanks on a project stand. Loren was a significant find of our missing articles; no longer missing. I hope you'll think of me again, if you run across another such gem. And yet, there are so many worth writing, still left to do. Cheers—My76Strat (talk) 21:33, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Strat, I really appreciate the great work you've done fleshing out the article. If you're up for another one, I've got another hit producer in mind who currently has no article; just let me know if you have the time and inclination to do another expansion, and I'll get an article started for him. Cheers, 28bytes (talk) 21:47, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- I'm always interested. You are welcome to drop a link or create a sub-page at Wikipedia:WikiProject Record Production/Workshop#Create sub-page any time you feel like a subject's article is missing. Beginning the work in project space affords more time to get things together, and still meet DYK criteria for new articles. So yes, any time is fine. Cheers,—My76Strat (talk) 10:46, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi 28bytes, I use name Jdx at commonswiki, plwiki and a few others. That's why I would like also to take over this name at enwiki. There should be no problem because the account seems to be dormant - just one edit since March 2005. Thanks in advance, Jdx@plwiki — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:39, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Jdx. The best thing to do is follow the instructions at WP:USURP, and if the current account holder does not object to the usurpation within 7 days, a bureaucrat will perform the usurp for you. 28bytes (talk) 02:32, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
Wikipedia is too confusing. I read a page about changing names and it is too hard to follow. It did mention that bureaucrats can do this and you are one.
- Done. The user "SupportMelissaKetunuti" has been renamed to "SMK2013". 28bytes (talk) 02:24, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
Today's article for improvement and the main page
The development for TAFI has progressed significantly over the last few weeks, and we are prepared to launch the new feature on the main page for Feb 9th at 0:00 UTC. Concensus was established that the TAFI content should be placed below the DYK content. An example page has been created to show what it would look like. I would like to invite you and several other admins who have recently edited the Main Page to swing by this discussion to help us hammer out the final logistics of integrating the content onto the main page. --NickPenguin(contribs) 18:01, 26 January 2013 (UTC)