|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
- Ethnicity: Japanese
- Degree: Ph.D. in mathematics
- Belief: I believe in the existence of strongly inaccessible cardinals.
- Hobby: Wikipedia, designing a programming language, Go
- Gender: My gender is male (ever since my birth) and I prefer to be referred to as he/him.
The following are nice references, but only if you speak Japanese. So I have put them here (instead of placing them in reverent Wikipedia articles).
- Smith, Abraham D. (2017-01-18). "Involutive Tableaux, Characteristic Varieties, and Rank-one Varieties in the Geometric Study of PDEs". Cite journal requires
- nilpotent Lie algebra - a structural change is needed. Also, beef up the lead.
I didn't start the following drafts:
- Draft:Confucianism in Japan - need copyediting
- Draft:Toshiki Tateishi
- Draft:List of terrorist incidents in the 1940s
- Draft:Human Right in Lithuania
- Draft:Taro Izumi - not sure if notable or not
- Draft:Yoshio Ikezaki
- Draft:Shigeo Nakamura - check the notability
- Draft:Takato Yamamoto - add more refs
- Draft:Keishi Tanaka - more refs
(This alternative account is a non-editing account. I myself do not make an edit under that account.)