I primarily help out with the New page patrol backlog, and there's a solid chance you're here because I reviewed a redirect you created. I also help close discussions at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Requests for closure and moderate at the dispute resolution noticeboard, and help with various admin backlogs. When I have time, I also do translations.
I use they/them pronouns.
I'm still not sure if I'm more flattered or annoyed that new users keep copying my signature after I message them.
New page queue backlog
Essays and supplements
New pages patrol
- Wikipedia:New page patrol source guide
- Wikipedia:New pages patrol/Redirects
- Wikipedia:Quick guide to reviewing new articles
- User:Rosguill/New pages patrol is racist
In the Signpost
Select XfDs and other discussions
- The two part AfD from hell
- That one time every Israel-Palestine editor magically came together to agree on something
- Accuse people of working for Google, that'll show them.
- Local consensus does not get to trump general consensus.
Editors I've mentored
Hah as if I plan ahead
Stuff that I'm not satisfied with
- Draft stub for Jewish architecture.
- Add DAB page for Semantic decomposition that differentiates between different uses of the term, and create stubs for missing uses
- In Communist symbolism, the Other Communist Symbols section could use more pictures.
- More symbols that could be added:
- Depictions of socialist leaders, and especially depictions of Marx, Engels, Lenin, (and Stalin and Mao) "The 3/4/5 Heads".
- Guerillero Heroico
- Soviet Realism
- If notable, the unique propaganda styles of other socialist countries
- Space Race Imagery
- More symbols that could be added:
- History of Russian journalism needs info about journalism in the USSR 1953-1991. Right now it's written as if glasnost never happened.
- Photojournalism in North Korea needs actual sources that aren't just Radio Free Asia and the Daily Mail
- Fix up the mess that is the tail end of History of the Soviet Union (1927–1953).
- Improve Kirsten Johnson article.
- Translate Jefe de Gobierno de Ciudad de Mexico
- Rewrite Ujamaa with content from Julius Nyerere
- Red star honestly needs a well thought-out reorganization of its sections.
- Judaism and politics should probably have a section on anti-Semitism that explains both how Jewish political activity has changed in response to it, and how anti-Semitic tropes about Jews sometimes include political allegations (e.g. "Jews control X", "Jews are all Y who are plotting Z")
- Religious test should have a more comprehensive overview of laws concerning religious tests by American state
- Human rights needs way less Gandhi, who was not a fan of the concept
- Translate  to English
- Merge various Cartel related articles, particularly Cartel (intergovernmental agreement), Cartel (concept)
Stuff that needs help that I'm not qualified to do
- Common ownership needs to have more examples, both historically and in modern capitalist economies.
- Judaism and politics needs expansion, especially for the sections on the Medieval and Modern era, and especially about non-Ashkenazi Jewish communities
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics should have a better fleshed-out criticism section.
- Religious test needs to reflect a worldwide view
- Jalil Mammadguluzadeh has some claims regarding the subject's history of feminist activism that I can't find English sources for, and whose Azerbaijani sources (to my cursory knowledge) seem unreliable
Articles to create
- There doesn't seem to be any article on the use of the busts of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao as a symbol of communism i.e. the three, four, or five heads.
- The US International Religious Freedom report mentions a Constitution of Zanzibar but we don't have an article for it
|New Page Reviewer of the Year|
|Congrats on being chosen as 2019's reviewer of the year! Your username has been permanently engraved on the cup. — Insertcleverphrasehere (or here)(click me!) 23:54, 10 November 2019 (UTC)|