There are very few active editors on the Simple English Wikipedia, but there is a huge amount of work to be done to bring the encyclopedia up to scratch! There are pages to edit and create, improper edits such as vandalism to be dealt with, good articles to be created, and many more tasks. If you wish to help out, head on over, or contact me for more information!
"The very existence of Wikipedia is a massive proof that there are more people in the world wanting to build than to tear down. Were that not true, vandals would have overwhelmed and destroyed us years ago." - Antandrus on Observations on Wikipedia behavior
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
Hi, I'm ImprovedWikiImprovment (IWI; also known as Improv[a]). I used to be called WikiImprovment78 under my old account. I am British and I am more active on the Simple English Wikipedia, where I serve as an administrator. I joined here on the 31st July 2014 at 17:22 BST
popular belief, the mis-spelling of "improvement" in the name of both accounts are intentional to make them more unique.
contribs · count · logs · block log · lu · rfa · rfb · arb · rfc · lta · socks)
· contribs · count · logs · block log · lu · rfa · rfb · arb · rfc · lta · socks) (old account)
Please note also that I requested that my inactive old account be blocked to avoid compromise.
I also have an alternate account User:ImprovedWikiImprovment (alt) that I use when editing from public computers.
In the news
- Belarusian sprinter Krystsina Tsimanouskaya (pictured) travels to Poland on a humanitarian visa after attempts by the Belarus Olympic Committee to repatriate her against her will.
- In Olympic athletics, Venezuelan Yulimar Rojas breaks a 26-year-old world record in the women's triple jump, and world records are set in men's and women's 400 metres hurdles by Norwegian Karsten Warholm and American Sydney McLaughlin.
- Wildfires in southern Turkey kill at least eight people and injure more than 800 others.
You can talk to me on:
- My talk page.
- On IRC, where my name is "ImprWikiImpr" on Freenode.
- By email. You can click "email this user" on the left if you have an account, or just send an email to email@example.com.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
My first ever edit on Wikipedia took place on the Brominated vegetable oil page where he simply added a "closed" next to the fact that PepsiCo had a petition against them using it on change.org. He made this edit at 17:27 BST, just 5 minutes after creating his account. Before this, I had contributed as an IP editor for an undetermined amount of time. I was sparse on his edits (and clueless) until mid-2015 when I began to edit more often and by mid-2016 I started to make it more serious.
After forgetting my password in 2018 and forgetting to add an e-mail address to my account, I was forced to create a new one, this account. To say the least, this upset me...
- Verification of the article Coleshill, Warwickshire
- Expansion of the Church of St Peter and St Paul, Coleshill article