Hi, I'm Blablubbs. I do things here.
Things I like to do on Wikipedia
Things I believe
- Wikipedia, despite all the flaws it may have, is an incredible and worthwhile effort and proof that altruism can succeed.
- We have a huge impact on what the world believes to be true and worthy of note.
- Knowledge is fragile, and we need to handle it with great care.
- Power and knowledge are closely intertwined, and we should be mindful of that.
- "Do no harm" is the only editing philosophy I try to always adhere to, be it in articlespace or elsewhere.
- Nazism and similar beliefs that deny or downplay the humanity of people are inherently incompatible with a collaborative editing environment and with the goals of a neutral encyclopaedia.
- Undisclosed paid editing is an ever-growing problem and we are currently under-equipped to handle it.
- The relationship between the WMF and the community is deeply flawed in many ways, and that needs to change.
- IP masking is a terrible idea and will have grave implications.
Things I have worked on or am working on
- Wolfdietrich Schnurre (expanding from stub)
- Sandwich First Baptist Church (with Spicy)
- Dachau camp trial (translation)
- Hannibal (network) (started out as translation, now basically rewritten)
- Das Begräbnis (translation)
- Styles Hutchins (stub expansion)
- User:Blablubbs/German Sources
- UPE Bingo
Things I find funny
Things I need to disclose
I have one alternative account,, that I use for testing. I also have seven doppelgänger accounts to prevent impersonation; all of them have been blocked. I don't operate, and have never operated, any other accounts.
- BIablubbs (BIABLUBBS)
- BlabIubbs (BLABIUBBS)
- BIabIubbs (BIAIUBBS)
- BIabbIubs (BIABBIUBS)
- BIabblubs (BIABBLUBS)
- Blabbiubs (BLABBIUBS)