|Level on pyramid||5–13|
|Domestic cup(s)||US Open Cup|
National Amateur Cup
The United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA) is a national organization for amateur soccer in the United States. It consists of 55 state organizations as well as national, regional and state leagues.
The National Premier Soccer League, USL League Two and United Premier Soccer League are USASA national affiliates designed to promote a higher level of competition than the state organizations. USASA also affiliates the Women's Premier Soccer League, one of the unrecognized second division leagues below the fully professional NWSL.
USASA has over 250,000 adult members within its leagues and teams.
State and local associations operate leagues under the umbrella of the USASA. The national organization is split into four regions:
National Tier Structure
In 2018, the USASA introduced a tiered system for amateur soccer. Three tiers with standard requirements include: Tiers I and II are designed for leagues that have or wish to have a national footprint. Tier III is for leagues that operate in multiple states.
In addition to general requirements of all member leagues, Tiers I, II and III must meet these criteria:
|Member Clubs||Season length||Footprint||Stadium|
|Tier I||Minimum of 36||Minimum of four months||Clubs located in all four time zones||Capacity of 500 or more|
|Tier II||Minimum of 24||Minimum of four months||Clubs located in three time zones||Capacity of 250 or more|
|Tier III||Minimum of 12||Minimum of four months||Clubs located in four or more states||none|
Affiliated Amateur Adult Leagues
Hank Steinbrecher Cup
In 2013, USASA began a competition to pit the champions of the different men's amateur competitions (USASA National Amateur Cup, NPSL, USL2 and defending cup holder) against each other for the title of "USA National Amateur Champions."
|Year||Winner||Result||Runner-up||Third Place||Result||Fourth Place|
|2013||Carolina Dynamo||1–1 (3–2 PK's)||LVU Sonic||Croatian Eagles||3–1||Battery Park Gunners|
|2014||RWB Adria||1–0||Sonoma County Sol||NTX Rayados||Ocean City Nor'easters|
|2015||Chattanooga FC||3–0||Michigan Bucks||Maryland Bays||NY Greek Americans|
|2016||Chicago Fire U23||2–1||Chattanooga FC||Quinto Elemento FC||West Chester United|
|2017||Michigan Bucks||3–0||AFC Cleveland||Chicago FC United||4–0||Christos FC|
|2018||Michigan Bucks||2–0||Charlotte Eagles||Lansdowne Bhoys FC||2–1||Elm City Express|
|2019||Flint City Bucks||3–0||Chicago FC United||FC Motown||3-1||Milwaukee Bavarian SC|
National Amateur Cup
- "USASA to institute new standards". Soc Takes. 9 December 2017.
- "Chattanooga FC Set to Host 2016 US Soccer Amateur Championship". Goal Nation. 24 March 2016.
- "Chattanooga FC falls to Fire in second overtime". Times Free Press. 28 May 2016.
- "Chicago Fire PDL Claims US Soccer National Amateur Championship". Chicago Fire. 29 May 2016.
- "Chattanooga FC Falls 2–1 In Hank Steinbrecher Cup". National Premier Soccer League. 31 May 2016.
- Duggan, Dan (June 4, 2018). "Bucks Earn Second Consecutive USASA National Championship". Flint City Bucks. Retrieved July 30, 2018.
- "Bucks Win Third Consecutive USASA Hank Steinbrecher Cup". WNEM. June 3, 2019. Retrieved July 18, 2019.
- "2019 NPSL Schedule". FC Motown. Retrieved July 18, 2019.