|18:38, 21 June 2021 UTC+12:00|
UTC+12:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +12:00.
As standard time (all year round)
Principal cities: Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
- United States
- Marshall Islands
As standard time (Southern Hemisphere winter)
As daylight saving time (Southern Hemisphere summer)
Discrepancies between official UTC+12:00 and geographical UTC+12:00
Areas located in UTC+12:00 longitudes using other time zones
Areas located outside UTC+12:00 longitudes using UTC+12:00 time
Areas between 157°30′ E and 172°30′ E ("Physical" UTC+11:00)
- The western part of Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Kamchatka Krai
- Wake Island
- Kermadec Islands
- Eastern parts, including:
- Ringgold Isles
- Northern Lau Group
- Southern Lau Group
- Eastern of Moala Group
- Vatoa Island
- Wallis and Futuna
- The eastern of Wrangel Island
- The easternmost part of Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, including Chukchi Peninsula and Big Diomede Island (partly within the "physical" UTC-11:00 area)
- "Russia Time Zones – Russia Current Times". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Time Zone: UTC +12". Time Zones and contained Regions / Areas. WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- Hardgrave, Gary (3 September 2015). "Norfolk Island standard time changes 4 October 2015" (Press release). Administrator of Norfolk Island. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "In Marshall Islands, Friday Is Followed by Sunday". New York Times. Associated Press. 22 August 1993. Retrieved 20 January 2019.