|Look up tycoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tycoon is a business magnate, an entrepreneur of great influence or importance.
Tycoon may also refer to:
- Taikun (大君), a Japanese term of Chinese extraction, the origin of the English word "tycoon"
Film and television
- Tycoon (1947 film), starring John Wayne
- Tycoon (2002 film), about Russian oligarchs
- Tycoon (TV series), a reality television series fronted by English entrepreneur Peter Jones
- The Tycoon (TV series), a 1960s American TV sitcom starring Walter Brennan
- Tycoon (band), a 1970s rock group
- Tycoon (musical), an English adaption of the French rock opera Starmania
- Tycoon (album), by No Trigger, 2012
- Tycoon (novel), by Harold Robbins
- Tycoon game or business simulation game, a genre of video games, including:
- Tycoon (video game), a 1980 game for the TRS-80
- Ty Coon, American football player