|Two on a Doorstep|
|Directed by||Lawrence Huntington|
|Produced by||Anthony Havelock-Allan|
|Distributed by||Paramount British Pictures|
Two on a Doorstep is a 1936 British comedy film directed by Lawrence Huntington and starring Kay Hammond, Harold French and Anthony Hankey. The film was made at the Elstree Studios complex. It was made as a quota quickie for release by the American company Paramount Pictures.
- Kay Hammond as Jill Day
- Harold French as Jimmy Blair
- Anthony Hankey as Peter Day
- George Mozart as George
- Dorothy Dewhurst as Mrs. Beamish
- Frank Tickle as Mr. Beamish
- Walter Tobias as Diggle
- Ted Sanders as Bit Part
- Wood p.93
- Chibnall p.292
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.