This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2016)
|Gideon Mantel; Executive Chairman, Ido Hadari; CEO|
Treato was an Israeli-based data analytics company known for providing health-related insights to patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals (HCPs), hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. It shut down on August 2018
Treato was founded in 2007 as a research and development company with its headquarters located in Or Yehuda, Israel. Gideon Mantel is the current Executive Chairman, Ido Hadari is the current CEO.
Treato commenced commercial offering availability in 2011 with offices in New York City and Princeton, New Jersey. It shut down on August 2018 as it was unable to secure sufficient funding or get an acquisition offer, and remains in a state of insolvency.
Products and services
Treato offers health data asset products and IQ services to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare marketing/advertising agencies, and other healthcare organizations. The company's social online portal serves as a platform where users can search for information about medications, health conditions and medical treatments.
- Rebecca, Borison (17 July 2014). "A New Startup Is Trying To Make It Easier To Figure Out Your Health Problems By Scanning Online Discussions". Business Insider. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Maxine, Bookbinder. "Social Media Insights Company Launches App for Social Listening". Clinical Informatics News. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Jasmine, Pennic (24 July 2015). "New Social Media App Offers Real-Time View of Patient Pulse". Hitconsultant. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Treato, a Startup that Wanted to Replace Dr. Google, Shuts Down". calcalistech. Israel: calcalistech. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Frequency of measles vaccine discussions rises by 500%". vaccine news daily. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Treato Launches Social Media Application for an Expanded View of the Patient Pulse". medicaldelta.biotechgate. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Lisa, Morgan. "7 Smart Ways To Leverage Social Data". medicaldelta.biotechgate. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Michael, Johnsen. "Mucinex dominates the cough brand experience, Treato finds". Drug Store News. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Dr Nicola, Davies (27 July 2015). "Social Media: The Voice of the Patient". social.eyeforpharma. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Caroline Chen, Chen (2 October 2014). "Hedge Funds Listen In on Patient Chats for Pharma Bets". bloomberg. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Thom, Forbes (6 November 2015). "Connecting With People By Connecting The Data Dots". mediapost. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Thom, Forbes (5 August 2015). "Social Media: The New Clinical Research (And Marketing) Tool". clinical leader. Retrieved 5 January 2016.