|Born||25 September 1939|
|Died||24 October 1993 (aged 54)|
Tonino Nardi (25 September 1939 – 24 October 1993) was an Italian film cinematographer.
Life and career
Born in Pisa Nardi debuted as a cinematographer in 1973, for the Gianni Amelio's debut film La città del sole, and since then he was a stable collaborator of Amelio in his following works. He also worked with other established directors such as Elio Petri, Mario Monicelli, Peter Del Monte, Marco Bellocchio
- Il gabbiano (1977)
- Good News (1979)
- Blow to the Heart (1983)
- Il diavolo sulle colline (1985)
- Piccoli fuochi (1985)
- The Rogues (1987)
- Regina (1987)
- Vampire in Venice (1988)
- Domino (1988)
- I ragazzi di via Panisperna (1989)
- Open Doors (1990)
- The Stolen Children (1992)
- Dear Goddamned Friends (1993)
- Alessandro Gatti (ed.). "Tonino Nardi". I Cineoperatori - Vol. 2. Associazione Italiana Autori della Fotografia Cinematografica, 2000. pp. 182-3.
- "E' morto a 54 anni Tonino Nardi". La Repubblica. 26 October 1993.