|I'll Be Going Now|
|Directed by||Dino Risi|
|Written by||Bernardino Zapponi|
|Produced by||Pio Angeletti|
Adriano De Micheli
|Edited by||Alberto Gallitti|
|Music by||Francis Lai|
Augusto Scribani is an old retired, cultured and genteel, who comes to Rome to visit his children and his granddaughter Rosa. The child and Augusto soon become attached to time, causing the anger and jealousy of parents. In fact, the couple are two business people and do not care much to small, and so Augusto shows his disappointment. The old man so completely quarrels with his son, and is out of the house, while the little Carla droops in pain.
- Vittorio Gassman: Augusto Scribani
- Elliott Gould: Alcide
- Dominique Sanda: Carla
- Eva Grimaldi: Ines
- Firmine Richard: Anita
- Monica Scattini: Margherita
- Valentina Holtkamp: Rosa
- Irene Mazzetti. I film di Dino Risi. Gremese.
- Valerio Caprara. Mordi e fuggi: la commedia secondo Dino Risi. Marsilio, 1993.
- Paolo D'Agostini, Dino Risi, Editrice Il castoro, 1995