|To Oblige a Lady|
|Directed by||H. Manning Hayes|
|Written by||Edgar Wallace|
|Starring||Maisie Gay |
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation|
|16 February 1931|
To Oblige a Lady is a 1931 British comedy film directed by H. Manning Haynes and starring Maisie Gay, Warwick Ward, Lilian Oldland, Haddon Mason and James Carew. The film is based on a play by Edgar Wallace.
A couple rent a luxury flat and try to pass it off as their own in order to impress a wealthy relative.
- Maisie Gay as Mrs Harris
- Warwick Ward as George Pinder
- Lilian Oldland as Betty Pinder
- Haddon Mason as John Pendergast
- James Carew as Sir Henry Markham
- Annie Esmond as Mrs Higgins