|To Commit a Murder|
|Directed by||Édouard Molinaro|
|Written by||Édouard Molinaro|
|Based on||novel by Jacques Robert|
To Commit a Murder (France: Peau d'espion, Germany: Der grausame Job, Italy: Congiura di spie) is a 1967 French-German-Italian spy movie starring Louis Jourdan. It was one of a series of thrillers directed by Edouard Molinaro in the 1960s. The film was based on the 1967 novel Peau d'espion by Jacques Robert.
A playboy writer gets involved in a plot to kidnap a scientist and take him to Red China.
- Louis Jourdan: Charles Beaulieu
- Senta Berger: Gertraud
- Bernard Blier: maggiore Rhone
- Edmond O'Brien: Sphax
- Maurice Garrel: Black
- Fabrizio Capucci: Cecil
- Giuseppe Addobbati: Moranez
- Gamil Ratib: Belloum
- To Commit a Murder at Monsieur.louisjourdan.net
- Pierre Perrone, Obituary for Edouard Molinaro, The Independent 19 December 2013 accessed 25 January 2014