This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)
|Tift County High School|
3 Blue Devil Way
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Tift County School District|
|Teaching staff||132.80 (FTE)|
|Grades||9 – 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||16.68|
|Color(s)||Blue and white|
|Fight song||TCHS Fight Song|
|Athletics||GHSA Class AAAAAAA|
|Sports||Football, softball, basketball, track and field, cross country, golf, swimming, baseball, competition cheerleading, gymnastics, tennis, soccer|
|Team name||TCHS Blue Devils|
Tift County High School is a public high school located in Tifton, Georgia, United States. It serves grades 9-12 in the Tift County School District. The school mascot is the Blue Devil. In 2018, the Tift County School District was ranked the 15th safest in Georgia.
TCHS plays in the GHSA class 1-AAAAAAA at Brodie Field. They have won one state championship and have gone to the semi-finals six times. The current head coach is former college coach Ashley Anders. Tift County High School shares a region with Colquitt County HS, Lowndes HS and Camden County HS.
Activities and clubs
TCHS's clubs include:
- Beta Club
- French Club
- Spanish Club
- Mock Trial
- Key Club
- Math Club
- School Choir
- Science Club
- Student Council
Tift County High School has the following teams:
- Cross country
- Track & field
- Winter guard
In December 2011, the Blue Devil Brigade represented the state of Georgia at the 70th Anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, HI. They even won the Grand Championship at the Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade, and Rickey L. Savage, the band director at the time, was awarded the flag that flew over the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial by the booster organization. 
- Kip Moore - Country Music Star
- Nanci Bowen - LPGA major winner
- Larry Dean - former NFL player for the Minnesota Vikings
- Todd Fordham - former NFL player for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Steelers and Carolina Panthers
- Nick Green - pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Roy Hart - former NFL and CFL player
- Clay Shiver - All-American football player, member of Florida State University's all-time football team, and player for the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL
- Tyson Summers - Head Football Coach, Georgia Southern University
- Cyndi Thomson - country singer
- Dina Titus - U.S. Congresswoman representing Nevada, former Nevada state senator, and the 2006 Democratic nominee for governor of Nevada
- "Tift County High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved July 6, 2021.
- "Blue Devil Brigade are Grand Champions". Tifton Gazette. Retrieved June 3, 2017.
- "Green reporting to Major League camp". 2008-02-12. Retrieved 2008-02-24.
- "Florida State all-time team". 2001-01-31. Retrieved 2008-02-24.