This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017)
|Operating system||Web App |
Mac OS X 10.4
|Type||Time tracking software|
Tick is time tracking software operated by Higher Pixels (former The Molehill) headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, that offers online time tracking and reporting services through their website along with mobile and desktop applications. Tick tracks time based on clients, projects and tasks, either through a timer or through manual entry.
Tick provides time tracking, management and reporting. API control is enabled for designers.
Tick features include:
- Manual time entry
- Instant budget feedback in the timecard
- View and export reports
- Desktop App for Windows and Mac
- Apple Watch App
- Mac Widget
- Mac App
- Chrome Extension
- Native iPhone application and Android/Google application
- Integrates with Basecamp, Asana, and Trello.
- SSL encryption ensures outside sources are kept out
- Account administrators have full control over permissions and access levels
- Zapier Support 
- Seamless invoicing options through QuickBooks or FreshBooks
Early SaaS & Ruby Adoption
The software company The Molehill began in 2006  as a lifestyle business company. The company created the online business tool Tick to help companies hit their budgets by tracking time with the idea that employees help you hit your budgets.
- "Bridge Time Tracking App Tick With Asana, Github, Trello, and Others". Zapier. Retrieved 2015-05-20.
- "Tick, a time tracker that keeps you on budget". CNET. Retrieved 2006-07-14.
- "Project time tracking by Tick". Switched. Retrieved 2006-08-10.
- "Use Tick to track your time and your budget". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2006-08-15.
- "Aim For Lifestyle, Not A Jackpot – with Tom Rossi". Mixergy. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- "270+ Tools for Running a Business Online". Mashable. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "Tools for Keeping Track of Work Hours". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2011-02-02.