|Through the Wrong Door|
|Directed by||Clarence G. Badger|
|Written by||Rex Taylor (scenario)|
|Based on||The Wrong Door|
by Jesse Lynch Williams
|Cinematography||Marcel Le Picard|
|Distributed by||Goldwyn Pictures|
Through the Wrong Door is a 1919 American silent romantic-comedy film directed by Clarence G. Badger and starring Madge Kennedy, John Bowers, Herbert Standing, J.B. Manly, and Bob Kortman. It is based on an story The Wrong Door by Jesse Lynch Williams. The film was released by Goldwyn Pictures on July 20, 1919.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
- Madge Kennedy as Isabel Carter
- John Bowers as Burt Radcliffe
- Herbert Standing as Haskell Carter
- J.B. Manly as Gerald Hopkins
- Bob Kortman as James (as Robert Kortman)
- Kate Lester as Mrs. Carter
- Beulah Peyton as Mrs. Lippin
- Betty Schade as Vera Lippin
- "Through the Wrong Door". afi.com. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- "Through the Wrong Door". AllMovie. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- "Through the Wrong Door". TCM.com. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Through the Wrong Door