|The Victoria Cross|
|Directed by||Edward LeSaint|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Paul M. Potter|
Mabel Van Buren
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Victoria Cross is a surviving 1916 American drama silent film directed by Edward LeSaint and written by Paul M. Potter and Margaret Turnbull. The film stars Lou Tellegen, Cleo Ridgely, Sessue Hayakawa, Ernest Joy, Mabel Van Buren and Frank Lanning. The film was released on December 14, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- Lou Tellegen as Major Ralph Seton
- Cleo Ridgely as Joan Strathallen
- Sessue Hayakawa as Azimoolah
- Ernest Joy as Sir Allen Strathallen
- Mabel Van Buren as Princess Adala
- Frank Lanning as Cassim
- Harold Skinner as Seereek
- A print is preserved in the Library of Congress collection Packard Campus for Audio-Visual Conservation.
- "The Victoria Cross". AFI. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Silent Era : PSFL : The Victoria Cross (1916)". Silent Era. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.201 c.1978 the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Victoria Cross