|Produced by||Erich Pommer|
|Music by||Werner R. Heymann|
The Victor (German: Der Sieger) is a 1932 German comedy film directed by Hans Hinrich and Paul Martin and starring Hans Albers, Käthe von Nagy and Julius Falkenstein. A postal clerk loses his money gambling on horses, but eventually meets and falls in love with a wealthy man's daughter. It premiered on 23 March 1932 at the Gloria-Palast in Berlin.
- Hans Albers as Hans Kühnert
- Käthe von Nagy as Helene
- Julius Falkenstein as Ponta
- Hans Brausewetter as Hunter
- Frida Richard as Kühnerts Mutter
- Max Gülstorff as Hoteldirektor
- Ida Wüst as Schneiderin
- Adele Sandrock as Ältere Dame im Hotel
- Willy Domgraf-Fassbaender as Ein Sänger
- Alfred Beierle
- Eugen Burg
- Hans Deppe
- Arthur Mainzer
- Arthur Peiser
- Willi Schur
- Bruno Ziener
- Comedian Harmonists as Themselves
- Kreimeier p. 188
- Hardt p. 240
- Hardt, Ursula (1996). From Caligari to California: Erich Pommer's Life in the International Film Wars. Providence: Berghahn Books. ISBN 978-1-57181-930-7.
- Kreimeier, Klaus (1999). The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918–1945. Berkeley: University of California Press. ISBN 978-0-520-22069-0.