|The Triumph of the Scarlet Pimpernel|
|Directed by||T. Hayes Hunter|
|Written by||Emmuska Orczy (novel)|
|Distributed by||Woolf & Freedman Film Service|
|5 November 1928|
|7,946 feet |
The Triumph of the Scarlet Pimpernel is a 1928 British silent costume drama film directed by T. Hayes Hunter and starring Matheson Lang, Juliette Compton and Nelson Keys. It was based on the 1922 novel The Triumph of the Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emma Orczy. It was made at Cricklewood Studios, with art direction by Clifford Pember.
- Matheson Lang as Sir Percy Blakeney
- Juliette Compton as Theresa Cabbarrus
- Nelson Keys as Robespierre
- Marjorie Hume as Lady Blakeney
- Haddon Mason as Tallien
- Douglas Payne as Rateau
- Harold Huth as St. Just
- Low p.468
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | The TRIUMPH OF THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL (1928)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Archived from the original on 17 January 2009. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "Bittiard-Marker Who Became Famous Film Producer". Sunday Times (Perth) (2374). Western Australia. 8 August 1943. p. 7 (THE SUNDAY TIMES MAGAZINE). Retrieved 17 August 2017 – via National Library of Australia.
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918-1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.