|The Tie That Binds|
|Directed by||Joseph Levering|
|Produced by||Jacob Wilk|
|Written by||Pearl Keating (adaptation)|
|Based on||The Tie That Binds|
by Peter B. Kyne
William P. Carleton
Jacob Wilk Productions
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
The Tie That Binds is a 1923 American silent drama film directed by Joseph Levering and starring Walter Miller, Barbara Bedford, Raymond Hatton, William P. Carleton, and Robert Edeson. It is based on a novel of the same name by Frank R. Adams. The film was released by Warner Bros. on March 15, 1923.
- Walter Miller as David Winthrop
- Barbara Bedford as Mary Ellen Gray
- Raymond Hatton as Hiram Foster
- William P. Carleton as Daniel Kenyon
- Robert Edeson as Charles Dodge
- Julia Swayne Gordon as Leila Brant
- Marian Swayne as Flora Foster
- Effie Shannon as Mrs. Mills
- "The Tie That Binds". afi.com. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- "The Tie That Binds". AllMovie. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- "The Tie That Binds". TCM.com. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Tie That Binds