|The Spy with Ten Faces|
|Directed by||Alberto De Martino|
|Screenplay by||Alberto De Martino|
|Edited by||Elisabeth Kleinert-Neumann|
|Music by||Bruno Nicolai|
The Spy with Ten Faces (Italian: Upperseven, l'uomo da uccidere, German: Der Mann mit den tausend Masken, also known as The Man of a Thousand Masks and Upperseven, the Man to Kill) is a 1966 Italian-West German Eurospy film written and directed by Alberto De Martino.
Paul Finney aka Upperseven; played by Paul Hubschmitt, is a master of disguise by the use of masks. His task is to secure a transport of credit money for the union of some African states. An international gang manages to steal this money and wants to use it for a base missile building project. Parts of the film play in Rome.
- Paul Hubschmid as Paul Finney, the Upperseven
- Karin Dor as CIA agent Helen Farheit
- Vivi Bach as Birgit
- Nando Gazzolo as Kobras
- Rosalba Neri as Pauline
- Guido Lollobrigida as Santos
- Tom Felleghy as Gibbons
- Tullio Altamura as Bank director
The Spy with Ten Faces was released in West Germany on April 22, 1966.
- "Der Mann mit den tausend Masken". Filmportal.de. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- Tom Lisanti, Louis Paul (10 April 2002). Film Fatales: Women in Espionage Films and Television, 1962–1973. McFarland, 2002. ISBN 978-0-7864-1194-8.
- Roberto Poppi, Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 2007. ISBN 978-88-8440-503-6.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 978-88-6073-626-0.