|The Spring Festival|
|Directed by||Huang Jianzhong|
|Written by||Huang Jianzhong|
The Spring Festival (Chinese: 过年) is a 1991 Chinese drama film directed by Huang Jianzhong. The film was selected as the Chinese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 64th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
Awards and nominations
|1991||Tokyo International Film Festival||Special Jury Prize||The Spring Festival||Won|||
|Tokyo International Film Festival||Best Actress||Zhao Lirong||Won|||
|1992||Hundred Flowers Awards||Best Picture||The Spring Festival||Won|||
|Best Actress||Zhao Lirong||Won|||
|Best Supporting Actor||Ge You||Won|||
|12th Golden Rooster Awards||Best Actress||Zhao Lirong||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actress||Ding Jiali||Won|||
|2nd Shanghai Film Critics Awards||Ten Best Pictures||The Spring Festival||Won|
- List of submissions to the 64th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Chinese submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "The Spring Festival". BFI. Archived from the original on 18 November 2014. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "List of TIFF Awards". Tokyo International Film Festival. Retrieved 25 June 2020.
- Tan Ye; Yun Zhu (2012), Historical Dictionary of Chinese Cinema, Lanham: The Scarecrow Press, p. 81
- "Zhao Lirong, People's Artist". People's Daily. Archived from the original on 11 March 2014.
- Tan Ye; Yun Zhu (2012), Historical Dictionary of Chinese Cinema, Lanham: The Scarecrow Press, p. 63
- "第12届电影金鸡奖获奖名单(1992年)" [The 12th Golden Rooster Award list of winners (1992)] (in Chinese). Sohu. 10 October 2003. Retrieved 25 June 2020.