|The Spirit of Romance|
|Directed by||E. Mason Hopper|
|Screenplay by||Adele Harris|
George S. Hopkins
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Spirit of Romance is a lost 1917 American drama silent film directed by E. Mason Hopper, written by Adele Harris and George S. Hopkins, and starring Vivian Martin, Percy Challenger, Colin Chase, Herbert Standing, Elinor Hancock and George Fisher. It was released on March 22, 1917, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- Vivian Martin as Abby Lou Maynard
- Percy Challenger as Richard Cobb
- Colin Chase as Tom Cobb
- Herbert Standing as Joseph Snow
- Elinor Hancock as Mrs. Rollins
- George Fisher as Percival Rollins
- Daisy Jefferson as Marguerite D'Arcy
- Doc Crane as Mace
- John Burton
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Spirit of Romance
- "The Spirit of Romance". AFI. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "The Spirit of Romance (1917) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 31 December 2014.