|The Silver Lining|
|Directed by||Alan Crosland|
|Screenplay by||Claire Corvalho|
|Story by||Hal Conklin|
|Produced by||Emil C. Jensen|
|Cinematography||Robert H. Planck|
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
Alan Crosland Productions
|Distributed by||United Artists|
The Silver Lining is a 1932 American Pre-Code comedy film directed by Alan Crosland and written by Claire Corvalho and Gertrude Orr. Starring Maureen O'Sullivan, Betty Compson, John Warburton, Montagu Love, Mary Doran and Cornelius Keefe, it was released on April 16, 1932, by United Artists.
- Maureen O'Sullivan as Joyce Moore
- Betty Compson as Kate Flynn
- John Warburton as Larry Clark
- Montagu Love as Michael Moore
- Mary Doran as Doris Lee
- Cornelius Keefe as Jerry
- Martha Mattox as Matron
- Wally Albright as Bobby O'Brien
- Grace Valentine as Mrs. O'Brien
- J. Frank Glendon as Judge
- Jane Kerr as Matron
- Mildred Golden as Ella Preston
- Marion Stokes as Edna Joyce
- Helen Gibson as Dorothy Dent
- "The Silver Lining (1932) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "The Silver Lining". TV Guide. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "Movie Review - The Silver Lining (1932) Kay Francis, Allan Dinehart and Roland Young in a Film Story of Love and Business". The New York Times. Retrieved October 8, 2014.