|The Second in Command|
|Directed by||William J. Bowman|
|Produced by||Fred J. Balshofer|
|Written by||Eve Unsell (scenario)|
|Based on||The Second in Command|
by Robert Marshall
|Starring||Francis X. Bushman|
|Cinematography||William F. Adler|
|Distributed by||Metro Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Second in Command is a 1915 American silent drama film directed by William J. Bowman and starring Francis X. Bushman and Marguerite Snow. The film is based on a 1901 Broadway play of the same name by Robert Marshall.
- Francis X. Bushman as Lt. Col. Miles Anstruther
- Marguerite Snow as Muriel Mannering
- William Clifford as- Major Christopher Bingham
- Lester Cuneo as Lt. Sir Walter Mannering
- Helen Dunbar as Lady Sarah Harburgh
- Paul Byron as Hon. Bertie Carstairs
- Marcia Moore as Nora Vining
- Evelyn Greeley as Lady Harburgh's Maid
- League, The Broadway. "The Second in Command – Broadway Play – Original - IBDB". Ibdb.com. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Second in Command". silentera.com. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Detail view of Movies Page". Afi.com. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Second In Command". Lcweb2.loc.gov. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Second in Command.|